Denny’s W Main St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Main St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Main St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/25/18The Salem Denny’s is only place my coworkers and I go after work. The Salem location is clean and the food is always good. The after midnight crew there is fantastic. We didn’t know how bad ihop and Waffle House were till we started going to this Denny’s 2 years ago.Response from Denny's10/9/18Thank you so much! Looking forward to serving you again soon!
- Rating 5.08/29/18The morning staff on the weekends are always amazing. They're so friendly and the food is always great.Response from Denny's8/31/18So good to hear! Happy to have you and looking forward to serving you again soon!
- Rating 1.05/29/18I placed an order at 9:30 pm to have it ready at 10pm so my fiancé could pick the order up. He got there a little early but decided to see if the order was ready at 9:55pm. They told him it would be just a few more minutes. He waited patiently and continued to wait until 10:21pm. When the food was finally ready. No apology and cold food. We don’t go to dennnys very often because we’ve continuously have had issues but decided to order online because it was close. Needless to say we won’t be coming back again.
- Rating 4.012/12/17The food was very good. The potatoes I received were not quite done, but almost. Pancakes were excellent, bacon crisp, eggs perfect, toppings excellent. One thing I didn't like was that my food was already sitting at the cash register when I walked in the door. I would have preferred to have seen it under warming lamps and not out in the view of other customers. I have no idea how long it had been sitting there. Again, the food was great, but it bothered me a bit that it had been sitting out.Response from Denny's1/4/18We are so glad you enjoyed the food, you can give us a call and let us know when you'd like to pick it up!
- Rating 5.011/6/17Hope you will consider delivery soon.
- Rating 5.011/1/16My wife and I eat at Denny's on the average twice a month. Most of the time we have breakfast. I love the omelets and hash browns. Larry King
- Rating 4.010/28/16I didn't go to this dennys. At least not for the past 3 or so years. Not sure why I got the review email for this specific Dennys.
- Rating 5.010/27/16The food was delish, and the price was great!Response from Denny's11/18/16Thanks for dining with us, Lloyd!
- Rating 4.010/27/16I enjoy all the meals at Denny's.Response from Denny's11/18/16And we enjoy serving you, Justin! Thanks for being a loyal customer.
- Rating 4.010/27/16Good Food and Service.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Jeff!
- Rating 5.010/26/16I enjoyed a good meal for a great price as a senior at Denny's. Not only do they have a senior menu, but then you can use your AARP and it takes even more off of your total price. My server was friendly, prompt and kept an eye on the table.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thank you Jan! We appreciate your patronage.