Denny’s Blue Star Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Blue Star Hwy
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Blue Star Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/27/18Food was delicious!! Love the ability to order online and pickup 20 mins later!! Perfect for rainy days or just when I feel like some amazing flavored pancakes !!!!
- Rating 4.012/27/17Orders online and the food was ready when they stated it would be. Portions were larger than I expected. I'm a new local, and honestly, they have had the best food and service of all the other local places we've tried.
- Rating 4.011/28/17To go order was accurate and tasted good.
- Rating 1.011/28/17I ordered a double cheese burger and the they put a dry chicken breast sandwich in the bag. Check your bags before you leave. It would have cost more in gas to take it back to them so I just took the loss and will move on.
- Rating 1.010/30/17My name is not Sarah, and I definitely haven't been in Stony Creek, VA ever. You should check your information because I think something is messed up here.
- Rating 3.010/4/17Although ordering online with this Denny's location is convenient, it;'s become very frustrating. Why is it so hard to get a complete order for three people done correctly? An order of country friend steak with the country fried steak forgotten in the to go container, gravy for the country fried steak forgotten on another order, dippable veggies with the dip forgotten, dinners with it's bread forgotten, a grilled chicken salad to go with plastic wrap on top, which made for a sloppy and undersirable salad, breakfast with the bacon forgotten... the list goes on. Why is it so hard at this location? Someone please enlighten me.