Denny’s Blue Star Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Blue Star Hwy
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Blue Star Hwy
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/18/19My favorite go to place for any kind of food. Burgers, breakfast and salad
- Rating 5.03/14/19Great Place!
- Rating 5.02/14/19Everything was delicious and ready when we arrived. The app needs more options to personalize sandwiches or maybe create your own.
- Rating 5.012/18/18Great Service
- Rating 4.012/4/18Always prompt and friendly staff
- Rating 4.011/6/18My food is always hot and tastes great.
- Rating 3.09/21/18I just placed an order tonight for dinner. And again I'm frustrated. The Stony Creek Denny's is consistent with being inconsistent. One order will be done correctly and the next order will be wrong or missing something. It's frustrating paying for something and not getting it. Like tonight, I ordered to add avocado to my Super Bird sandwich and it wasn't on there. What was on there was uncooked bacon. At the rate of extra things I've paid for and not received, I'm close to the cost of a meal. I really would like to know why online ordering is so difficult to fulfill at times.
- Rating 5.09/20/18We love this location! We mainly order online and take it to go, but we have had a good experience with the waitress and manager who work daytime on Tuesdays. We will not go back to the Colonial Heights location. This one is much better.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Great service and friendly staff! Food was excellent - we enjoyed! Thanks!
- Rating 5.02/27/18Food was delicious!! Love the ability to order online and pickup 20 mins later!! Perfect for rainy days or just when I feel like some amazing flavored pancakes !!!!
- Rating 4.012/27/17Orders online and the food was ready when they stated it would be. Portions were larger than I expected. I'm a new local, and honestly, they have had the best food and service of all the other local places we've tried.
- Rating 4.011/28/17To go order was accurate and tasted good.
- Rating 1.011/28/17I ordered a double cheese burger and the they put a dry chicken breast sandwich in the bag. Check your bags before you leave. It would have cost more in gas to take it back to them so I just took the loss and will move on.
- Rating 1.010/30/17My name is not Sarah, and I definitely haven't been in Stony Creek, VA ever. You should check your information because I think something is messed up here.
- Rating 3.010/4/17Although ordering online with this Denny's location is convenient, it;'s become very frustrating. Why is it so hard to get a complete order for three people done correctly? An order of country friend steak with the country fried steak forgotten in the to go container, gravy for the country fried steak forgotten on another order, dippable veggies with the dip forgotten, dinners with it's bread forgotten, a grilled chicken salad to go with plastic wrap on top, which made for a sloppy and undersirable salad, breakfast with the bacon forgotten... the list goes on. Why is it so hard at this location? Someone please enlighten me.