Denny’s Hite Lane
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hite Lane
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hite Lane
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/15/18Me and my wife eat at your restaurant often and we are usually satisfied before leaving. My wife stopped to get "TAKE OUT", to bring home for our dinner and I believe she got the meat loaf dinners. When I opened the box I said to her "REALLY", where is the rest of it?. Hers had a little more than mine but both were way short of what we would have gotten as "EAT IN". One piece of meat loaf was half the size of the other. I had two teaspoons of green beans and I'm not lieing.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Friendly people. Good food. Online ordering quick and easy.
- Rating 5.09/10/18My meal was delicious and the staff was very accommodating and friendly!
- Rating 3.08/28/18The employee who got my order was very fast and prepared, however, I was missing an order of fruit (one of two). I had a really rough day and was looking forward to that part of my order. I was too exhausted to drive back, but super bummed about missing part of my order. The rest of the food was delicious and well made, tho.
- Rating 3.07/31/18Take out portions are smaller and the same price as dining in.
- Rating 5.04/10/18This time they didnt mess the order up, i received everything i ordered and the food was so much better then the last time i ordered .
- Rating 5.03/26/18The food was delicious and the service was friendly not so prompt but hey it’s give and take in that industry so that’s acceptable overall great will do online ordering more often!!
- Rating 4.03/15/18Over all the food was good. The staff got to making my online order pretty quick. My only complaint is that one of the girls making and packaging the orders needs to take a chill pill. I shouldn't hear her all the way at the door yelling at someone to go to the register because of a line. There's a wrong way to talk to your associates and to tell them to go to there post and there's a right way. she did it the wrong way especially because I think the guy working the register was new and doesn't know these things 100% yet.
- Rating 3.02/21/18Foods good. Service isnt the best
- Rating 3.012/19/17I ordered online, received my order, came home, had to go back because they got the order wrong. The manager took care of the issue, but I had to go back to the store. The manager offered a free dessert, but I declined. This is the second time I've ordered online and part of the order was cold. I live 1/4 mile from the store.
- Rating 2.08/21/17The order was incorrect they didn't pay attention to the special request I made and the staff was very rude when order was pick up