Denny’s Virginia Beach
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Virginia Beach
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Virginia Beach
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.010/3/18My food was probably warm when it was first ready after ordering. However after returning to work I noticed I didn’t have all my items in my bag so I had to return to the restaurant to retrieve them. Nonetheless the food was delicious, probably would’ve been more desirable if it was warmer.
- Rating 4.010/3/18Food was really good, bottom bread on burger was soggy on 1/3 of the bread... burger was real juicy... also didn’t have icing with pancake puppies... but was awesome
- Rating 5.09/25/18Food was still hot and delicious. Will order from Denny’s again
- Rating 4.09/20/18good
- Rating 5.09/5/18First time doing delivery. Option I wanted was not available online. I am pleased to say they made the right substitutions and everything was in perfect condition.
- Rating 4.09/5/18Great but, occasionally missing something. I continue to use the Denny’s delivery because it is different - no pizza. Need a variety for delivery!
- Rating 5.08/17/18The experiences of ordering and eating the HOT foods delivered will keep us asking! The delivery person is always so sweet and polite. This is well appreciated in these current times.
The variety of choices that are offered is amazing! Whether I need to order breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Denny's is now the first place I look. Thank you!
- Rating 5.08/15/18Allows enjoy eating at Dennys. The food is hot and delicious, and the service is usually fast and efficient (especially the morning girls!)
- Rating 4.08/7/18The fries could have been cooked more
- Rating 5.07/11/18Food was good, fast service
- Rating 5.04/17/18I visit Dennys at least once a week: good food, excellent service, and reasonable prices.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Good food and good service
- Rating 5.04/3/18Excellent!!! Thanks!!
- Rating 5.03/6/18food was great still hot and ready when i got there
- Rating 1.02/21/18I was not satisfied with my service..... I give it a ONE STAR
Would not let me post with the one star so I had to add another....
- Rating 1.02/20/18I was not happy with my pancakes that was delivered to me. it was messy, and not good.
- Rating 1.01/31/18I was not happy with my food. I did not have my toast and my turkey bacon was disgusting . They cooked both pieces longer than usual
- Rating 5.01/23/18Ordering online was an easy process. And pick up was a breeze
- Rating 5.01/21/18Great service
- Rating 4.01/20/18Love Denny’s. The food is great and now it’s easier to order since you can do it online. I like how it’s also easier to get ahold of them when you call. Just wish they would deliver and would have more coupons so I can visit more often.