Denny’s Bypass Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Bypass Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Bypass Rd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/15/19Great food and wonderful service!
- Rating 1.012/4/18Now that you have to place your order Online instead of being able to call it in. You put down specifications of how you want your order and every single order that I had put in was incorrect. I had four orders and every single one of them were wrong. I was not pleased at all and I am contemplating on whether or not I care to Order from this establishment again in the future.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Great food and great service!
- Rating 4.010/30/18I have only two complaints...I make online orders when I'm at work...I dont have time to come back when they forget part of my order..still haven't recieve my fruit....also please at hard boiled egg to the list for how you want your egg on grand slam...im on a special diet that require boil eggs and i have to call everytime to say it....please show me how valuable I am buy giving me discounts...other then that...the place is wonderful.
- Rating 5.010/19/18My order was correct, hot and ready when I arrived. Customer Service was excellent
- Rating 4.010/9/18Pancakes are not very good for takeout.
- Rating 5.09/20/18My order is always prepared at desired time when I arrive for pick up always correct and hot and delicious
- Rating 5.08/8/18Love Denys
- Rating 3.07/3/18Food was good but I ordered a grand slam to go which came with pancakes and no syrup was given. How do you provide pancakes with no syrup? Needless to say the pancake was not eaten which is a shame.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Denny’s is like the only place in my town that is open at 2 AM and it’s pretty damn delicious so 10/10 Denny’s is best restaurant confirmed. Plus Denny’s has a pretty funny tumblr blog so that’s a plus. Also are the social media reps okay? Just checking because they get a little weird with those advertisements. Okay well anyway Denny’s is great and if I ever decide to get married, you guys are definitely catering for me. Okay love you bye
- Rating 2.02/27/18Breakfast take out order was okay. Bacon was way over cooked, pancakes were dry... Would probably choose other breakfast restaurants in the future.
- Rating 3.01/9/18Okay food but I didn't realize I missing part of my order until I got home.
- Rating 2.012/19/17Food wasn’t all that
- Rating 4.012/12/17The food and service were very good but, since this location is chronically short-staffed, I ended up waiting around for about 10 minutes to pick up my to-go order.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Denny's is my life
- Rating 5.08/29/17Great southern hospitality. The staff was helpful and my order was made really quick! Love that about Dennys