Denny’s Bypass Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Bypass Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Bypass Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.07/3/18Food was good but I ordered a grand slam to go which came with pancakes and no syrup was given. How do you provide pancakes with no syrup? Needless to say the pancake was not eaten which is a shame.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Denny’s is like the only place in my town that is open at 2 AM and it’s pretty damn delicious so 10/10 Denny’s is best restaurant confirmed. Plus Denny’s has a pretty funny tumblr blog so that’s a plus. Also are the social media reps okay? Just checking because they get a little weird with those advertisements. Okay well anyway Denny’s is great and if I ever decide to get married, you guys are definitely catering for me. Okay love you bye
- Rating 2.02/27/18Breakfast take out order was okay. Bacon was way over cooked, pancakes were dry... Would probably choose other breakfast restaurants in the future.
- Rating 3.01/9/18Okay food but I didn't realize I missing part of my order until I got home.
- Rating 2.012/19/17Food wasn’t all that
- Rating 4.012/12/17The food and service were very good but, since this location is chronically short-staffed, I ended up waiting around for about 10 minutes to pick up my to-go order.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Denny's is my life
- Rating 5.08/29/17Great southern hospitality. The staff was helpful and my order was made really quick! Love that about Dennys