Denny’s Rt 7 South
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Rt 7 South
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Rt 7 South
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.08/7/18I placed my order online the day before my 6:30 am pick up. I show up at 6:30 to pick up my order and they have no order processed. I go to my email and I received an email that morning at 6:15 saying they were unable to process my order. I would say that I should have received a notice of this a lot earlier than 15 minutes before my pick up time. Not sure why my order did not process. On a positive note, the store was able to cook my 9 meals in 17 minutes and get me to my meeting in time, barely. Kuddos to them for pulling it off, but still not happy with the email 15 minutes before my pick up time. Hopefully this is something that can be addressed and won't happened again in the future. Now I am hesitant to order online, because I'm not sure if it will go through or not.
- Rating 5.03/14/18I had a pickup ordered of nachos and season fries for my co-worker and I for lunch. Service was excellent as always. And the portions were huge. Thank you.
- Rating 1.02/27/18The website messed up my order and Was not able to get the money refunded and had to repay for the order since it had said the wrong pick up date. I am very unsatisfied with this company
- Rating 5.01/2/18great food! Especially the pancakes! Just missed my harkens m jalapenos on my sriracha jalapeno I burger but it was still great!
- Rating 2.011/28/17They forgot my banana split the portions were small and the food was cold
- Rating 1.011/6/17I’ve ordered online a few times and it’s been a great experience and what I ordered was correct but this last time I don’t think anyone paid attention to how I customized my ordered. It was completely wrong. That’s why I’m giving one star!
- Rating 5.09/5/17Great service! Friendly people!
- Rating 5.08/28/17Ready when I arrived well before the suggest wait time!! Thank you