Denny’s Shelburne Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Shelburne Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Shelburne Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/16/18Food was great and so was the service
- Rating 1.09/29/18Received half a milkshake and was told that's normal. Google images shows different. Hamburger was extremely greasy from being cooked on dirty griddle.
- Rating 1.09/25/18Completely messed up my take out order. When i got home and noticed my order was messed up. I didn’t want to drive all the way back, so I asked them to credit my card. The person I talked to was going to call me back or have a manager call me back. Never happened. The food I got was undercooked and cold.
- Rating 3.09/25/18Staff are lovely and deserve the highest compliments, but in two orders I've been missing part of my order both times. Our Denny's had a pickup counter before remodel and now it doesn't, so it's more confusing where to pick up and whether you're an online or call-in order.
- Rating 1.08/7/18I received my breakfast, my bacon was burnt, my hash browns were over toasted (there was barely any soft potato under that crunch) my sausage and Ham barely had any grill marks on it... they look Raw! Pancakes were amazing
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great value and a lot of food!
- Rating 5.04/9/18Good food excellent value!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great service
- Rating 2.01/3/18Order was prepared incorrect and also missing the top half of the bun!
- Rating 4.010/3/17Food was good quality
- Rating 3.09/25/17First time oredering online, only down fall was there was no spot to add on like to a omelet for example, so wrote it in but then was charged more once I got there, also no spot that I could see to order a side, just think it could be more user friendly, other than that the staff and food were excellent!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Food was ready when I walked in. Always smiling and friendly faces.