Denny’s Shelburne Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Shelburne Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Shelburne Rd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/20/19Take out on the weekend was perfect, no wait and everything I like.
- Rating 4.012/19/18Order was ready by the time I got there to pick it up. My substitution was correct... but there was no butter on the toast, and it was just put into this little paper baggie that wasnt big enough gor the toast, so it stuck put and was cold. I found that an odd way to package toast to-go. Other than that, the to-go online ordering is a very convenient way to grab breakfast while on the road!
- Rating 5.012/18/18Woman who helped me was very kind and inviting. New remodel is very cosey and warm feeling.
- Rating 5.011/1/18Ready when I arrived, nice waitresses & friendly service. Good job!
- Rating 5.010/25/18Great to go food
- Rating 5.010/16/18Food was great and so was the service
- Rating 1.09/29/18Received half a milkshake and was told that's normal. Google images shows different. Hamburger was extremely greasy from being cooked on dirty griddle.
- Rating 1.09/25/18Completely messed up my take out order. When i got home and noticed my order was messed up. I didn’t want to drive all the way back, so I asked them to credit my card. The person I talked to was going to call me back or have a manager call me back. Never happened. The food I got was undercooked and cold.
- Rating 3.09/25/18Staff are lovely and deserve the highest compliments, but in two orders I've been missing part of my order both times. Our Denny's had a pickup counter before remodel and now it doesn't, so it's more confusing where to pick up and whether you're an online or call-in order.
- Rating 1.08/7/18I received my breakfast, my bacon was burnt, my hash browns were over toasted (there was barely any soft potato under that crunch) my sausage and Ham barely had any grill marks on it... they look Raw! Pancakes were amazing
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great value and a lot of food!
- Rating 5.04/9/18Good food excellent value!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great service
- Rating 2.01/3/18Order was prepared incorrect and also missing the top half of the bun!
- Rating 4.010/3/17Food was good quality
- Rating 3.09/25/17First time oredering online, only down fall was there was no spot to add on like to a omelet for example, so wrote it in but then was charged more once I got there, also no spot that I could see to order a side, just think it could be more user friendly, other than that the staff and food were excellent!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Food was ready when I walked in. Always smiling and friendly faces.