Denny’s State Rt 530 NE
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s State Rt 530 NE
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s State Rt 530 NE
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/18/18Ordered online takeout....everything was great! It's hit or miss with this Denny's. Sometimes everything is great & other times the orders are different sizes or things are forgotten
- Rating 3.07/18/18Ordered online takeout...Dinners were good but they forgot the syrup & butter for the pancakes :( Good thing we had some at home.
- Rating 1.07/18/18I did an online order & paid for 3 of the same dinners (Loaded chicken skillet dinner on the $8 menu) and when we went to pick up the order they only handed us 1 out of the 3 meals....when we pointed out it was incorrect they got all huffy and acted like it was no big deal.....well it was because we then had to wait for the other 2 to be cooked while the 1st dinner got ice cold.(they were Not busy either) They never said sorry or even offered something in return for the error.
- Rating 5.06/27/18We had 3 take out orders and everything was great....this time........We order take out meals 4 - 5 times a month and it is kinda hit and miss with the quality/quantity.......Not sure who has control over that.
- Rating 3.04/16/18It was ready, but my order was incorrect... i went to the site where I ordered to try to see if there was a placve to say so, I could'nt find one. Ordering carry out, its sort of more important that the order be correct... obviously, it cant be sent sent back, and fixed like from the table...Response from Denny's4/17/18Hi Dawn,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us.
We apologise for not having met your expectations. We have addressed your feedback with the team, to enable them in offering a higher level of culinary experience to the guests
We hope you would give us another opportunity to serve you in the future. Look forward to welcoming you back soon.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Very goodResponse from Denny's2/7/18Dear Kalie,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and words of appreciation. We are humbled and delighted to know that you enjoyed the cuisine and our hospitality.
Look forward to welcoming you back soon.
- Rating 5.011/20/17My order was hot and ready when I arrive. This is a great service and easy to use.