Denny’s Auburn Way S
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Auburn Way S
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Auburn Way S
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/26/17Very good service
- Rating 5.09/26/17I ordered a Sirloin Steak dinner at the Auburn Way Denny's and everything was cooked correctly to order and very delicious. I recommend the online order for whenever you just got to have that Denny’s meal but you must eat it on the go.
- Rating 2.09/25/17I used to have great experiences at this Denny's in regard to their Denny's Online Ordering and Delivery service. Used it many times without fail. Recently, I placed an order that had a delivery time of 10:20am. When my food hadn't shown up by 11:00am (40 minutes late) I called the restaurant to see if my order had been sent out. I was told "Yeah someone from Uber came and got your order, after that we have no way of knowing what happened to it. Sorry." When I asked for a refund if my food doesn't show up, they told me I'd have to contact Uber and Denny's would be refusing a refund.
First of all, the Denny's Online Ordering service DOES NOT MENTION UBER ANYWHERE. So how would one know to contact them?
Second, they do NOT provide you with any contact information for Uber in the app or in the email they send to you. You are provided only with the restaurant's info. When you click "track your order", you get nothing but a "Page Cannot Be Found" error. It has been like this since day 1. I know you can track orders with Uber, so why is this not available if Denny's is using Uber to deliver?
Third, when one of your customers calls to say their delivery from YOUR RESTAURANT is 40 minutes late and where is it? You don't say "Oh, we don't know and we can't tell you. No we will not give you a refund if it doesn't show up. Call Uber (which we don't mention anywhere in the delivery service)".
The guy ended up showing up at about 11:15am (ALMOST AN HOUR LATE) and my food was ice cold. The egg yolks had solidified from being cold and I had to re-cook everything just for it to be edible.
Horrible way of handling a situation by the restaurant's employees and as a company, you need to make it so you can actually track these orders and CONTACT THE DRIVER as per normal with Uber deliveries.
- Rating 5.09/12/17Awesome!
- Rating 2.09/1/17When placing my order I asked to exclude certain things from my burger and I also order a side of pancakes and when I received my order my burger included the condiments I asked to keep out and my pancakes were dry due to the fact that they gave me no syrup. Also I thought the price for the soda I order was unreasonable because when I revived my $4 soda the cup was size small and at McDonald's I can get a $1 large or any size for cheaper. Also there was a staff member she was a blond older age woman working as a waitress was helping at the front desk and was giving so much bad attitude towards us it made my visit unpleasant.
- Rating 5.08/11/17Great food