Denny’s Kitsap Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Kitsap Way
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Kitsap Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18Good food and good price
- Rating 5.010/3/18Food is so delicious. And the staff are very personable.
- Rating 4.010/3/18Good food
- Rating 4.09/5/18Awesome service. Timely and always friendly.
- Rating 5.04/5/18This was my first time ordering online and it was very easy and convenient. I had no issues. I will certainly use this again.
- Rating 1.03/19/18Food was ready when I got there, but everything was burned. Except the bacon. The bacon was very good. But my eggs in a basket were smashed flat and burned on both sides, and the yolks cooked all the way through, of course. This completely ruined the whole point of using the bread to soak up the yolk. The hashbrowns were so overcooked that they were almost rock hard...not 'crispy' whatsoever.
I'm not going back to this Denny's. They obviously don't care about to-go orders.
- Rating 1.01/2/18I made a mistake or there was a glitch, either way the person who answered the phone when I called the location to cancel was rude and the person in the background was worse. I went to the location I meant to send the order to (Carlsbad village dr) and not only was the staff friendlier and patient, the manager called the location to get them to cancel and they were rude to her as well. In the end I would have been out 13 dollars and you guys a regular customer but the manager of the intended location fed me at no charge. People who do not like people have no business in this industry. As a server myself I believe every guest should be treated as if I was serving myself. I encounter every type of person there is in this industry but I never let them leave unhappy or unsatisfied.
- Rating 1.012/5/17Was charged 3 times for 1 transaction through the app. Won’t use it again.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Denny's has always been my favorite restaurant since I was a child. Denny's on Kitsap way Bremerton WA has never failed me. Awesome service awesome food awesome atmosphere.
- Rating 5.010/2/17The service here is always great, and the quality of the good has always been excellent. Tony is an awesome server, and he does an amazing job!
- Rating 5.09/12/17Great service and a great value. Always a good experience.