Denny’s 244th St. SW
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s 244th St. SW
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s 244th St. SW
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.010/9/18Tried calling 4x to fix online order and didn't get in touch with anyone. Also said I was allergic to cucumbers so don't put any on my salad and there was big ones all over my salad. Very upsetting
- Rating 5.09/25/18Their food is very mouth watering. I will surely come back again to eat
- Rating 3.08/7/18Drinks melted; got regular fries instead of seasoned; driver delivered to curb, not door. 1st time this lack of service happened...all other times were Very Good & timely.
- Rating 1.08/1/18I was actually really disappointed. You guys sent me an e mail offering a delivery service. After I ordered I called half an hour after the promised delivery time and the person who worked there said they didn't deliver. When I asked for a refund they said I had to contact door dash and that they had nothing to so with it. I had no luck with door dash at all. I couldn't find anyone to help me.
- Rating 1.07/22/18We won't eat at this location anymore. We like to order & pickup or have delivered. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME we have picked up our order has been incorrect or missing something. When we tried to have it delivered, there was an issue between Denny's & Door Dash and we never got our food! The driver called about 3 hours later & asked if we still wanted the old food but we passed. I had tried to call the restaurant about an hour into waiting for our food and it just rang & rang. I'm pretty sure they know my phone number now and were just ignoring me because when I tried with my boyfriend's phone, they answered right away. Ridiculous. Sorry Denny's...you have been a fave since childhood...but our time together has come to an end because your service is not reliable.
- Rating 3.07/3/18Give a realistic time frame to pick up order. I was told my order would be ready in 20 minutes. When I arrived to pick up my food, my order had not even been started, and there were several orders ahead of mine before they would even start my order, and I waited another 20+ min. Also, it was supposed to come with bacon but came with sausage. Employees were very apologetic, friendly and professional.
- Rating 4.03/17/18Love the service, super sad to find there were no condiments (syrup, butter, forks) in the bag.
- Rating 3.09/25/17Generally, the food is prepared ok and the service is decent, but I have at least one mistake on every order I've ever placed, granted they are typically minor oversights.
These mistakes range from missing items that were ordered or altered menu options not placed, disregarded special requests (such as place dressing in separate container ---- as they typically drown the salads in dressing) and hot food served cold.
- Rating 4.09/25/17Good experience with online orders. Only issue was that once I ordered a skillet with no mushrooms and they ignored the instructions/had to redo it.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Everyone was very friendly and helpful. They went out of their way to make sure my boyfriend and I left happy.