Denny’s 128 St SW
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s 128 St SW
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s 128 St SW
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/2/17My order was ready when they said it would be, I had to wait for people to get seated before they would give it to me, 2 people looked at me and acknowledged my presence standing next to my order but neither offered assistance. My order was missing the syrup for my pancakes and the side order of toast. I was in a hurry as I was on my lunch break at work so didn't think to check the order. Tried to get a refund and was referred to an 800 number 😡
- Rating 2.09/20/17Delivery driver didn't say anything except for "uh here" when handing me my food and "oh thanks" when I gave him a tip he didn't really deserve. Food was cold burger was dry with no condiments on it. 2 meals asked for 2 sides of ranch and only received one. Chicken wraps were really good though.
- Rating 5.09/19/17I love this location. Always great service and food. Always feels like home.
- Rating 3.08/17/17Excellent food and super fast service.
But..... I was charged twice for my order.
Still waiting for my $10.47 refund.