Denny’s S 320th St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S 320th St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S 320th St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/3/18Fast service
- Rating 4.07/3/18Food was good. Potatoes a little bland but still good.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Great pancakes 🥞🥞🥞
- Rating 1.010/12/17The food was awful. Even though had a set time for pickup, the food seem been sitting for sometime and the eggs were fried like rubber and definitely not appealing to one's eye.
- Rating 2.010/2/17Food was cold. Very bland. Nothing like what we’ve had from Denny’s before. It was quite a sad visit.
- Rating 3.09/12/17Experience at 320th location has been very good. Experience at your Tacoma location was horrible, placed an order for pick up and the order was misplaced or given to a wrong person. The front employee was very nasty that I demanded my money be refunded due to her lack of problems solving skills