Denny’s W Kennewick
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Kennewick
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Kennewick
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18My order was ready on time when I arrived. Everything was correctly made and delicious!
- Rating 1.04/9/18I must have visited on a bad day. It was very chaotic. I ordered on line, which I thought was gong to be faster. It wasn't. I ordered a grand slam breakfast. By the time the pancakes were done, the rest of the meal was cold. Also, I did not get any toast. Overall, a pretty bad experience.
- Rating 5.04/6/18Food was still warm whe. I picked it up and they got me in and out faster than ever which was a plus!!
- Rating 1.03/27/18Horrid. Had to wait over 20 minutes from when the order was suppose to be ready for pickup. Food was cold and not all that great. Probably won't be ordering from this Denny's again anytime soon.
- Rating 4.03/21/18Very good food.
- Rating 3.03/14/18food it's always good, this time I ordered a breakfast and didn't get my pancakes. it seems that the orders to go are never done on time, which it's a bummer if you only get 30 min lunch break.
- Rating 1.01/9/18I ordered my food online and it gives an exact time that it will be done. I showed up at the time my food was supposed to be done and had to wait an extra half an hour because they hadn't even started my order yet. It'll be the last time I ever order online again.
- Rating 3.01/2/18Unfortunately, I was in a hurry and placed the order online they gave me a time to pick up and it was not ready. We had to wait for the order which did not give us enough time to eat.
- Rating 5.012/19/17The staff and food are always wonderful. It is a great place to get a great meal for a decent price.
Thank you Dennys,
- Rating 5.010/9/17Food was excellent and was ready when I arrived
- Rating 3.08/28/17Online order was 12 minutes late even though the restaurant was not busy at the time. The food was excellent.
- Rating 3.08/17/17Waited to pickup my pre-ordered meal even, though it was ready, while other customer were seated. When an online order is ready it should be made available immediately. And yes I did identify myself as having ordered online