Denny’s College Street SE
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s College Street SE
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s College Street SE
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/22/19Dennys is the best! YUMMY American food!Response from Denny's3/23/19Hi Julie,
We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are delighted that you liked the cuisine and our hospitality. Look forward to welcoming you back soon.
- Rating 5.03/14/19YUMMY!Response from Denny's3/23/19Hi Julie,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We work hard to ensure that our guests have a fantastic experience and we are happy that we could meet your expectations. We can't wait to have you back at Denny's.
- Rating 2.012/19/18I generally give 5 stars but this time i cant my steak was ordered medium well. It was delivered pretty raw.. rare.. The potaoed tasted funky too...the zucchini was great...but not worth the 17$ i spent. I was sad cuz i had a crazy day at wirk and just needed sum food delivered and yet i didnt get to eat much. I ended up having to throw it out.
- Rating 2.012/4/18The food I received was not palatable it was dry and tough. Did not get the cranberry sauce. And the country gravy was all over the side and into the bag.
- Rating 1.011/28/18I go into Denny’s almost every Saturday with my wife and we always have the best service and the food is always perfect but for some reason on the delivery they messed up the order didn’t get to toast Or the broccoli on my food which is where because every time I go and I had my meals are perfect for some reason on delivery sucked
- Rating 5.011/15/18Great service, always friendly. Best steaks. Good atmosphere to hang out and have coffee or tea with a friend.
- Rating 4.09/20/18Day crew is great at getting everything made quickly. The night crew has left me waiting for my order twice saying they just got it as I walked in. I appreciate that they are open 24 hours and the food is always cooked as I order it.
- Rating 5.09/11/18Pleasant and friendly service always🤗
- Rating 5.07/23/18Always very good, at a great value.
- Rating 3.02/28/18The servers seemed confused and our food was cold. We recently ordered the same meal from the Lakewood location and their service + food was 10x better!Response from Denny's3/1/18Hi Blanca,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and feedback with us. While we are delighted to know that you enjoyed some aspects of the dining experience, we sincerely apologize for not having met your expectations completely. We've shared your feedback with the team to enable them in addressing the concerns in order for us to offer a higher level of culinary experience to our guests.
We hope you would give us another opportunity to serve you in future and look forward to welcoming you back, soon
- Rating 5.01/23/18I have ordered 4 slams twice online, in January, and have not received my free slam. Can you please help?Response from Denny's2/11/18Dear Cindy,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and words of appreciation. We are humbled and delighted to know that you enjoyed the cuisine and our hospitality.
Look forward to welcoming you back soon.
- Rating 4.011/28/17The Thanksgiving dinner was awesome except they forgot the cranberry sauce. It was a carry out order so we didn't find out it was missing until we got back to our room and opened the boxes. The 4 of us didn't have any cranberry sauce. The flavor of all our meals was wonderful.
- Rating 4.010/10/17I ordered the meal on-line to ensure it was ready when I arrived. I ate in the restaurant. The food was warm and tasty. The waitress was friendly. Enjoyable experience.
- Rating 5.09/11/17I needed breakfast in a hurry. I was able to order online and pick it up as soon as I got there. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
- Rating 4.08/17/17Great food. Great customer service. The new on-line order process works very well. Just check the catsup bottles a little closer. Many times they are empty. I'll be back.