Denny’s College Street SE
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s College Street SE
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s College Street SE
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/23/18Always very good, at a great value.
- Rating 3.02/28/18The servers seemed confused and our food was cold. We recently ordered the same meal from the Lakewood location and their service + food was 10x better!Response from Denny's3/1/18Hi Blanca,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and feedback with us. While we are delighted to know that you enjoyed some aspects of the dining experience, we sincerely apologize for not having met your expectations completely. We've shared your feedback with the team to enable them in addressing the concerns in order for us to offer a higher level of culinary experience to our guests.
We hope you would give us another opportunity to serve you in future and look forward to welcoming you back, soon
- Rating 5.01/23/18I have ordered 4 slams twice online, in January, and have not received my free slam. Can you please help?Response from Denny's2/11/18Dear Cindy,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and words of appreciation. We are humbled and delighted to know that you enjoyed the cuisine and our hospitality.
Look forward to welcoming you back soon.
- Rating 4.011/28/17The Thanksgiving dinner was awesome except they forgot the cranberry sauce. It was a carry out order so we didn't find out it was missing until we got back to our room and opened the boxes. The 4 of us didn't have any cranberry sauce. The flavor of all our meals was wonderful.
- Rating 4.010/10/17I ordered the meal on-line to ensure it was ready when I arrived. I ate in the restaurant. The food was warm and tasty. The waitress was friendly. Enjoyable experience.
- Rating 5.09/11/17I needed breakfast in a hurry. I was able to order online and pick it up as soon as I got there. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
- Rating 4.08/17/17Great food. Great customer service. The new on-line order process works very well. Just check the catsup bottles a little closer. Many times they are empty. I'll be back.