Denny’s 196th Place
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s 196th Place
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s 196th Place
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/7/18Everything was as ordered and tastes as expected. Will definitely order again.
- Rating 3.011/29/18I was very appreciative Denny's was delivering on Thanksgiving, so I won't be harsh. The milkshake being melted was the worst part. The rest of my Thanksgiving style dinner was edible and there was a lot of food, but it was not good enough to where I wanted eat the left overs, so most of it went to waste and I had a stomach ache that night even though I did not eat a lot. It is doubtful I will order again. I am only leaving this review because I am receiving 2 emails a day begging me to.
- Rating 5.011/15/18Food was good, and delivered on time.... excellent!
- Rating 5.010/30/18Breakfast-for-Dinner was great. Will do this again.
- Rating 5.010/3/18Simple and efficient. Thank you!
- Rating 1.08/11/18Had bad online service on 8/06, order was wrong, had to wait with most of correct order getting cold in car for rest of order, was not going to wait even longer for entire correct order. Were told by manager we'd get full order cost compensated back, still waiting for that to go thru, would like that back before we order from our local Dennys again please & thank you.
- Rating 3.08/8/18Order placed via to-go was slightly undercooked and packed sloppily in containers. It was still enjoyable, but would prefer a little longer wait for better quality food next time.
- Rating 1.07/31/18My first and only experience with the new Denny’s delivery service was horrible, $55 spent on an edible food. Apparently my food came out of the kitchen, and sat around for almost an hour before Denny’s third-party delivery service finally picked up my food now cold. What makes this bad his store management, Dennis corporate, door dash seem to want to blame each other. We used to love Dennis and would eat in the restaurant often. Never again would I touch these people with a 10 foot pole
- Rating 5.07/23/18First time using the online ordering. Everything was made correctly and on time. No reason to complain here.
- Rating 5.07/16/18The food is always great !!!
- Rating 3.07/16/18I always love the night time people. There cook is awesome, everything is always cooked just right, and the staff is amazing. My problem tends to be during the day. The staff isn't always as friendly and the cook doesnt seem to know how to cook the simple things properly like eggs and Turkey bacon. Turkey bacon was way over cooked and rubbery. My eggs...... One was cooked with a runny yoke and the other was a hard powdery yolk. They are cooked together so I am not sure how they even managed that. Luckily we checked our to go order in the parking lot because they forgot to give us syrup and we had 2 orders with pancakes!!
- Rating 1.07/11/18I put in an online order for french toast slam. Mind you this is an online order so all the instructions are crystal clear in text form. I ask for powder sugar on the side and 4 packs of syrup. I got 2 packs of syrup and no powder sugar anywhere. Not on my food, no on the side.. no where
- Rating 5.04/3/18Always courteous, always fast, and always good. Great crew. Only thing I would request is better/sturdier To-go containers for the food
- Rating 3.03/18/18When I go to the store I always receive a first rate service. The staff are courteous, kind, and make an effort to remember me and my preferred orders.
Unfortunately, when I order through Uber, they have never sent me a correct order and I am always disappointed.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Order was made on time and the food was good...Response from Denny's2/21/18Hi Jennie,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and words of appreciation. We are humbled and delighted to know that you enjoyed the cuisine and our hospitality.
Look forward to welcoming you back soon.
- Rating 5.08/28/17It was delicious an very fast an easy services.Response from Denny's12/20/17We are excited to know that you had a great dining experience at Denny's in Lynnwood, WA. Hopefully we will see you soon again. I know you have many choices, thank you choosing Denny's. Thanks, Priyanka