Denny’s S Hill Park Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Hill Park Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Hill Park Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.011/9/18Eggs in a basket are supposed to be 'over easy', but the whites should definitely be set all the way...and not still clear. This is the second time in 2 weeks that I got uncooked egg whites - but the other time was a different location.
- Rating 4.011/6/18We always frequent this Denny’s when we are in the area and always have a pleasant experience. On this afternoon, it was obvious that you were very understaffed but our server was still super friendly and attentive. She had to really hustle to greet, sit, take orders, deliver meals, check up on us, grab extra napkins, drop checks, box leftovers, etc for all the patrons in her full, xtra large section and had a really great attitude keeping up with it. You should give her a bonus. I also made an online to-go order, which was really easy to do and was made quickly and accurately. Food was hot and fresh. So you lost 1 star due to being understaffed but we will be back.
- Rating 4.09/10/18The food was really good; the only problem was the delivery driver had trouble finding our house.
- Rating 1.08/28/18Didnt get bacon in my bacon avocado cheeseburger. Asked for no tomatoe and there was still tomatoe. Both burgers tasted old. Tasted like mush, couldn’t even taste the veggies cause they were soft and mushy and blended with the patty. The fries was better than the burgers but not good. They were on the verge of being cold but the ones that were warm were okay
- Rating 1.08/21/18You guys should know that the drivers delivering your food Are never on time & do not do so in a respectful manner. All of my food wasn’t in the container either so I called to tell you guys that & the blame was layed upon somebody else. No more orders from me or my family
- Rating 5.08/21/18Timely delivery and food was very good! Will order again.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Breakfast was great, as usual. My online order was ready when I arrived at the restaurant. This is the second time I've ordered online and I am very pleased with the ordering and pickup. Plus, every time I've been to this Denny's when I eat in, I have always been greeted and seated fairly quickly. Great food, great service!
- Rating 5.07/3/18Easy to order online and food is very fresh and good quantity! However I wish there were more options for other meat alternatives such as turkey sausage not just pork when ordering for take out or delivery.
Also customer service is always friendly and efficient.
- Rating 1.06/10/18your food is over priced and not very good
- Rating 5.03/28/18Very pleased!
- Rating 2.02/27/18I ordered 2 sides of bacon and only received 1 side. I was too far away by that point to turn around. There waitress seemed flustered and multi tasking too much to the point she started to grab my order set it down grabbed someone coffee started my order again helped another customer then brought over my order
- Rating 2.02/21/18ordered a value breakfast, it was ok. with that order I also ordered a chicken fried steak dinner and added a side of scrambled two eggs $ 3.99 something like that plus tax got home and found out after paying for the eggs I never got them. too far to drive back for them... real disappointment.
- Rating 3.01/17/18They forgot some of my food
- Rating 5.01/9/18Ordered for pick up. Food was ready fast and tasted excellent. Hit the spot.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Was ready for me when I arrived and it was still hot and delicious when I got home (10 min drive). Thanks the the awesome team at the south hill, Puyallup location for a great meal!
- Rating 5.08/17/17Hello,
I loved the service and the food was excellent! I ate my birthday dinner there, while eating I ordered my son a dbl hamburger with bacon , onion rings to go, using the Dennys app. My sons dinner was ready to go as soon as I was ready to go.