Denny’s NE Lk Washington
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s NE Lk Washington
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s NE Lk Washington
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.011/29/17Service was good, but the telephone was out of order for ordering
- Rating 1.011/21/17I ordered online for delivery. The order was canceled 5 minutes before it was to be delivered. I was told to call, and when I called i was I initially told that they don't deliver. When I asked why the order went through I was transferred to someone else who explained that the delivery is made by a 3rd party and Denny's has no information about them. I was refunded,but just wish that the website would have explained about the 3rd party delivery service and that the delivery service can cancel orders whenever they want.
- Rating 3.011/6/17Wasn't ready, had to wait while they separated my food into smaller containers so I had like 6 containers for 1 too small to hold pancakes
- Rating 5.010/30/17Great burgers every time
Love the seasoned fries.
- Rating 4.010/2/17Great food. Waitress was a little rude when i went to pick up order.
- Rating 1.09/14/17Ordered online, waited for an hour for it to be canceled, with no reason, not really upset, just curious as to why, and how to prevent waiting that long to say your not gonna do it again!