Denny’s George Washington Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s George Washington Way
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s George Washington Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/6/18Easy ordering and pick-up. The food tasted great and was of good value.
- Rating 5.09/10/18It was good and no problem with the order.
- Rating 4.09/5/18It took them about 10 minutes to find the order. Other than that it was great I didn’t have to cook.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Food was great, service was great. I know this sounds lazy but it would be nice if to-go orders could be brought out to the car like other places do. Otherwise everything was great thanks!
- Rating 4.06/26/18I ordered a meal and a cheesecake with cherries to go.
I received the meal on time, but they forgot the cheesecake. It took them a long time to find a slice of cheesecake, but they didn't give me any cherries. So after having to ask for the cheesecake I paid for, I then had to ask for the cherry topping for the cheesecake also.
It was kind of an awkward interaction.
- Rating 2.03/19/18Waited the 20 minutes it suggested until arriving at store and had to wait another 30 inside while waiting for my food. Store was not busy and no apologies or compensation was offered.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Excellent and quick service even while the restaurant was busy.
- Rating 1.01/19/18I would not order take out from this location again. I've had the same food from other Denny's and the two did not compare. Quality of food was awful.
- Rating 5.012/6/17On-time with great food!
- Rating 5.010/11/17Besides the parking spots for the pick up being taken by people dining in, it was fast and easy.
- Rating 2.010/3/17The service was not friendly and the food was barely editable.
- Rating 1.010/2/17Omelette topping was missing. No jelly for toast this was an order to go half completed.
- Rating 5.09/6/17I ❤️ Dennys
- Rating 2.09/6/17Your online ordering is painfully slow and your waitress at the restaurant was very dude... And the food was so so