Denny’s First Ave. South
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s First Ave. South
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s First Ave. South
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/12/17I really enjoy the convenience of being able to get Denny's food delivered! Arrived fast, food was hot and excellent. Will use again.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Always quick, always good, always a great midnight snack
- Rating 1.09/25/17I recently tried to call in an order over the phone. The person who answered the phone was not very knowledgeable about the Denny's menu. I asked for the Chocolate Chip Pancakes which he insisted that they did not have. I also tried to order Loaded Cheddar Bacon tots, which he again insisted was not on the menu. After at least a 7 minute back and forth I decided to terminate the phone call. I proceeded to go to your web site and order my food through there. I found the items (Chocolate Chip Pancakes and Loaded Cheddar Bacon tots) on your web menu as expected. Upon arriving to pick up my food, it was ready and I did not have to wait. However, when I got home, 5 min ride, I was very disappointed to find out that the Steak Skewer in the Steak Skewer Skillet that I ordered was under cooked. The poor phone service along with the bad food preparation left an overall "bad taste" in my mouth and I won't be going back anytime soon. The only bright spot was the Double Cheese Burger.
- Rating 1.09/11/17Third strike!! You are out!! We will not be dining at this establishment anymore. The last three times we did they screwed up our orders. First time, we went in, 2 people ordered 3 meals with 1 to go. They brought the to go meal to us with the other to orders to go. Second time, ordered online, said it would take 30 minutes, took over an hour. They didn't bring the drink we paid for, called and got put on hold for 15 minutes, called back and they said would refund the drink but never did. Third time, I picked up order personally, had to ask for the drink order. When I got home was missing food. Order a pancake breakfast that was suppose to include eggs and bacon but only got pancakes. Suppose to get an English muffin with another order but not included. Called and requested items to pick up. Got the bacon and eggs but they gave me a biscuit instead of an English muffin. Done!! No more orders to stressful and frustrating.