Denny’s E Wallace-Kneeland Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Wallace-Kneeland Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Wallace-Kneeland Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/11/18Ready on time.....was hot...and tasted great!!
- Rating 5.04/10/18Awesome to go service. Nicholas Ulrich is a great cook!
- Rating 1.02/27/18Well, this visit to the Shelton, WA Denny's was less horrifying than the last time I purchased food there...
This time, only one side of the toasted sandwich was burned, and at that, it wasn't actually charcoal this time. They didn't ruin the bacon cheddar tots, which presented an improvement over the previous visits' rock hard hash browns.
The real disappointment was the free Dulce de Leches pancakes from T-Mobile. I expected to receive something close to what is pictured on the menu. What I got was 2 dry, slightly overcooked pancakes with one spot in the middle where the cinnamon crunch topping was cooked into it or perhaps congealed into the surface. I'm not really sure.
The sides included in my online to-go order were a small container of the special topping for those particular pancakes, 2 small containers of SOUR CREAM, not whipped cream. Again, that was SOUR CREAM, and little, pre-packaged imitation maple syrup.
Very, very disappointing. I thought perhaps standards at that restaurant had improved over the course of 2 years. It hasn't. It was still a terrible experience, and I won't make that mistake again.
And yes, I dare you to post this review.... Or maybe it won't matter. There's probably tons of horrible reviews for this location.
- Rating 5.09/14/17This place is awesome!!!!
- Rating 5.08/17/17Denny's has been a highlight of our dining experience since we moved to Shelton. It offers a wide variety of choices that we find in no other American style eating restaurant in the area. So many people we have met eat there also. We fell in love with the Prime Rib Cobb Salad immediately. To start out the day I like to start with the Biscuits and Gravy. We fully appreciate Denny's attitude of trying to make it financially affordable for the seniors to take advantage of the wide varieties. And of course, I cannot give a shout out of "Thanks" without mentioning the caring and friendly service staff and great cooks. I love the new "digs." Super thanks!