Denny’s Mountain Highway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Mountain Highway
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Mountain Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/10/17Love the food...love Vega !! Best cook
- Rating 4.010/10/17Service was quick and food was delicious. Only issue I had was that the kitchen did not read my order clearly and gave me sausage links instead of all bacon and my bacon was not cooked thoroughly as requested in my online order.
- Rating 5.09/25/17There is no tip button an I feel bad when I pick my food up.
- Rating 2.09/13/17This meal was not great. The order was incomplete and then incorrect when informed that it was not accurate. Much of the food was overcooked and when you're taking food to go, odds are you're not going to make a return trip to correct it. Even a short 10 min drive now delays dinner by 20 or more. I was pretty bummed.