Denny’s Mountain Highway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Mountain Highway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Mountain Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/10/18It was good... We eat at Denny's ...
- Rating 5.08/29/18Excellent service again, even on a busy Sunday morning!
- Rating 5.08/28/18Awesome job.
- Rating 5.08/28/18The food was great and was ready when I arrived. The man at the counter checked it over with me and he was efficient and kind. Neither of us noticed that my bacon was forgotten, but it didn't ruin my meal. We will be back!
- Rating 5.08/13/18So good. Amazing packaging too.
- Rating 4.07/23/18Food was ready to go fast. Breakfast meal was perfect, my burger was really dry but a little extra ranch made it edible. Kids meal was also great.
- Rating 1.07/18/18I ordered Two spagetti dinners for pick up/take out. I was very disappointed. For the meatballs were overcooked. Spagetti was cold and rubby which means it too was over cooked. With that meal you get a slice of garlic bread. Did not get that.
- Rating 1.07/16/18Not pleased at all
My biscuits & gravy were like room temperature
Just overall not a good experience.
- Rating 2.07/11/18So first off, there was nothing wrong with my order. It was fine. The problem came when i went to pick up my food. I went to the Conyers and told them my name and that i was there for a pickup order. The waitress looked at a bag beside her and it want mine so she said she'd go look into it. She never came back to me. Another woman checked on me ave checked the same bag and left also. After waiting for a while a waiter came and asked if i had been helped. He then looked the same bag everyone else did, then at a bag RIGHT BEHIND THE REGISTER that ended up being mine. I waited at least 10 minutes extra because two people didn't even look at that bag. Much of my food was not hot anymore when i got to eat it. Disappointing.
- Rating 3.07/11/18While my order was ready when it said it would be the food was cold. I live behind this location and it only took 3 minutes to get home once I picked up my order. I plan on using the on-line ordering again. I do like the convenience of ordering it on-line instead of calling in an order.
- Rating 5.06/26/18I just love Denny's breakfast and was pleasantly surprised to find that they make a killer burger as well.
My orders are usually correct so no real complaint.
- Rating 5.04/16/18I order Denny’s online and pick it up. My food is always ready ontime. The staff goes over my order with me to ensure everything is correct. I will continue to use Denny’s!
- Rating 5.04/5/18Always have the best service and the employees are very nice and a good environment.
- Rating 2.03/6/18The sandwhich was soggy and cold. The fries were freezing cold. They didn’t include sauces I SPECIFICALLY asked for, and they dumped dressing all over the salad. Everyone knows dressing comes on the side in a to go order salad.
SO disappointed that I’m not sure I’ll order again. There is being busy, and then there is not caring. Some lady who ordered $100 worth of food should not get to hog the warmer lamps just because she orders a lot. What did you do, stick my food on the floor? Clearly you have your priorities. This is the second time now they’ve screwed up the food. McDonald’s is more reliable.
- Rating 4.02/27/18Always on time for take out and friendly service.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Good service and very polite
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great food
- Rating 1.01/17/18I tried to order online again yesterday and could not get the system to work. Spent 45 minutes to no avail so cooked at home. Very disappointed!
- Rating 2.012/19/17My order sat too long and was cold when I got home; next time I will go right away to pick up my order instead of waiting the time they say.
- Rating 3.011/28/17I’m not sure what has happened but the service has gone down hill over the past 6 months or so; perhaps it’s all the new servers and/or management that have been cycling through. The food quality has suffered as well. It is still edible, but the quality varies on the cook and the server. I have gotten food that should never have left the kitchen; perhaps the kitchen AND servers need a refresher on what the standards are. Even though there are issues, this is still a good place to go for a decent meal on most nights. I really hope tgings get worked out and back to where it was earlier this year.