Denny’s Mountain Highway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Mountain Highway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Mountain Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/18/18I love Denny’s. However I learned one thing after the delivery, it is much better at Denny’s than at home. We are about 10 blocks away from Denny’s but it took almost half an hour to reach us. The delivery person was fantastic, the weather was not. To repeat myself, eating at Denny’s is much better than delivery
- Rating 2.012/4/18Messed up my order and only offered to fix it if I wanted to drive back and pick it up. Should have offered a free meal for the inconvenience...
- Rating 2.011/14/18Food was cold.
- Rating 5.011/14/18Food was great. Service at pickup was timely and courteous.
- Rating 5.011/14/18Quick, convenient and a good value.
- Rating 5.011/14/18Because tou don’t feel like either cooking or going out, the pick-up service from Denny’s is great for us. The food is ready very quickly, and always hot and tasty. This is a great service!
- Rating 4.011/6/18Good food, good service.
- Rating 5.011/6/18We have used the take-out service several times and sre very pleased with it. Sometimes you just don’t feel like cooking or goung out. The food is always well prepared, is hot, and extremely well packed, including utensils. It’s quick too. We live nearby and it never seems to take more than 15 minutes before being ready.
- Rating 4.010/25/18Food was ok, not warm at all...
- Rating 2.010/4/18This is the THIRD time this specific Denny’s has forgotten something on the darn ticket in 5 orders! I paid for a berry juice, and my roommate went for pickup. He didn’t realize the berry was a drink not a food item and didn’t check. We have to check, because something is ALWAYS forgotten. How hard is it to read a ticket!? Do your job and quit wasting money. I shouldn’t have to check your work EVERY TIME. Man I wish we had grubhub where I live now. I’d never get this Denny’s again!
- Rating 2.09/26/18My order wasn't ready at the time it was supposed to be,I had to wait an additional 10 min just to get my order.
- Rating 4.09/20/18Denny's has good tasting food at a reasonable price. Service is fast and pleasent.
- Rating 4.09/10/18It was good... We eat at Denny's ...
- Rating 5.08/29/18Excellent service again, even on a busy Sunday morning!
- Rating 5.08/28/18Awesome job.
- Rating 5.08/28/18The food was great and was ready when I arrived. The man at the counter checked it over with me and he was efficient and kind. Neither of us noticed that my bacon was forgotten, but it didn't ruin my meal. We will be back!
- Rating 5.08/13/18So good. Amazing packaging too.
- Rating 4.07/23/18Food was ready to go fast. Breakfast meal was perfect, my burger was really dry but a little extra ranch made it edible. Kids meal was also great.
- Rating 1.07/18/18I ordered Two spagetti dinners for pick up/take out. I was very disappointed. For the meatballs were overcooked. Spagetti was cold and rubby which means it too was over cooked. With that meal you get a slice of garlic bread. Did not get that.
- Rating 1.07/16/18Not pleased at all
My biscuits & gravy were like room temperature
Just overall not a good experience.