Denny’s Mountain Highway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Mountain Highway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Mountain Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great food
- Rating 1.01/17/18I tried to order online again yesterday and could not get the system to work. Spent 45 minutes to no avail so cooked at home. Very disappointed!
- Rating 2.012/19/17My order sat too long and was cold when I got home; next time I will go right away to pick up my order instead of waiting the time they say.
- Rating 3.011/28/17I’m not sure what has happened but the service has gone down hill over the past 6 months or so; perhaps it’s all the new servers and/or management that have been cycling through. The food quality has suffered as well. It is still edible, but the quality varies on the cook and the server. I have gotten food that should never have left the kitchen; perhaps the kitchen AND servers need a refresher on what the standards are. Even though there are issues, this is still a good place to go for a decent meal on most nights. I really hope tgings get worked out and back to where it was earlier this year.
- Rating 3.011/28/17Fast service. Great Saturday morning breakfast without having to get dressed to go out.
- Rating 5.010/26/17We love Dennys. They have great food.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Love the food...love Vega !! Best cook
- Rating 4.010/10/17Service was quick and food was delicious. Only issue I had was that the kitchen did not read my order clearly and gave me sausage links instead of all bacon and my bacon was not cooked thoroughly as requested in my online order.
- Rating 5.09/25/17There is no tip button an I feel bad when I pick my food up.
- Rating 2.09/13/17This meal was not great. The order was incomplete and then incorrect when informed that it was not accurate. Much of the food was overcooked and when you're taking food to go, odds are you're not going to make a return trip to correct it. Even a short 10 min drive now delays dinner by 20 or more. I was pretty bummed.