Denny’s 6 Pines
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s 6 Pines
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s 6 Pines
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.02/27/18Food was done early then the specific time stated so everything was ice cold
- Rating 4.01/24/18I love Dennys, but hey promised a “grand slam breakfast” with my next order and nothing happened! Ha ha ha!!
- Rating 1.01/4/18They are the most slow and disrespect Denny's ever, too many worker doing nothing
- Rating 3.011/6/17The burger I ordered I was not able to eat like a burger. The bread fall apart into several pieces.So basically I got to eat the meat and that was it. Also I submitted an order to be ready at 1230, they did not put it in until I got there at 12:35 so I had to sit and wait, since I was on a lunch break this was extremely inconvenient.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Excellent, always.
- Rating 5.09/5/17I was able to order and pay online. Food was almost ready (5 minutes) when I arrived... Nice for my 10 hour shift at work. Very Happy with the service and experience! Thank you!
- Rating 5.08/28/17Excellent as always!
- Rating 5.08/23/17Excellent always! My favorite!