Denny’s 6 Pines
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s 6 Pines
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s 6 Pines
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/22/18The service I received while there was terrible and the lady working acted like I shot her in the foot when I simply asked for a shake because it wouldn’t let me order it online then it came out in a kids size when I paid full price and tasted very off, food was barely edible because my chicken in my sandwich felt like I was chewing on a tire and I just had an all over bad experience which is heartbreaking to me because I go in there more often than not and usually get OUTSTANDING service!
- Rating 5.012/11/18Awesome food and awesome service!
- Rating 5.012/11/18Arrived on time and still very warm.
- Rating 5.012/4/18Never have any problems when I have a pickup order
- Rating 3.011/15/18This is a great place for cheap good food. However, if you order online do not choose the delivery option from the website. Noone will deliver it and once we pick it up the food is too cold to eat. It's great food if I send my husband to pick up but the one time I chose delivery I was very disappointed. I was charged 3 dollars for delivery but had to pick up and was cold.
- Rating 1.011/14/18I made an online order, then showed up to pickup my order. After waiting 45 minutes to an hour from when my order was supposed to be ready, I finally got my food and everything was sweated and cold. I was offered a milkshake for the wait... which was great. Probably the only fresh thing I received. I ordered dulce de leche pancakes, but instead I just got regular pancakes no toppings at all. I was still givin my whip cream and ice cream on the side but that's it. I also ordered bacon cheddar tots which were mushy and inedible. All around just an unpleasant experience.
- Rating 4.010/16/18My waitress was fabulous.
- Rating 1.010/3/18Computer was down so when I went to pick up my online order they had no record of it. I was in a hurry so I went without breakfast that day. The manager was friendly and apologized. I understand that happens. I probably won’t order online anymore and I’m a regular user of the app
- Rating 5.09/22/18❤️
- Rating 2.09/20/18Meals delivered were below what we have believed is Denny's standard! Their cooks absolutely do not know how to cook fish - salmon was so dry that it was hard to swallow! And, this has been the case with their fish dinners whether we have eaten in or ordered for delivery - Ugh!!!
- Rating 3.09/5/18You forgot my dessert.
- Rating 4.09/5/18Food was good and we had it delivered driver was very professional.
- Rating 1.08/28/18I ordered my food online at 11:55am and it wasn’t ready until 1:00pm. The online system said 20min but when my daughter arrived to pick up our food she just kept being told they were busy. If the restaurant is that busy the online ordering system should reflect that so people aren’t waiting hours for their food.
- Rating 5.07/23/18The food was excellent and the girls up front were very polite and friendly. Great staff Dennys Valley
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great food low prices and great service
- Rating 5.06/26/18My order was to go. Things were packaged great. It was ready quickly. The food was very good. Pick up was easy. Good experience. I’ll do it again.
- Rating 3.06/26/18I realize I had a pretty big take out order, but they forgot my cheesy hash browns. The food was good overall and the service was good too.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Food was done early then the specific time stated so everything was ice cold
- Rating 4.01/24/18I love Dennys, but hey promised a “grand slam breakfast” with my next order and nothing happened! Ha ha ha!!
- Rating 1.01/4/18They are the most slow and disrespect Denny's ever, too many worker doing nothing