Denny’s S Geiger Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Geiger Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Geiger Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/17/19Everything was fast and everything tasted great!
- Rating 4.010/3/18Pretty good service
- Rating 2.09/5/18Our order was incorrectly made and the hash browns were undercooked. We asked for cheese on my fiancé’s hashbrowns and they put it on her eggs. This location is normally awesome and has never made a mistake. I’m not sure if they have new management or not. It’s been close to 7 months since we last ordered a to go order from them.
- Rating 5.08/10/18N/A
- Rating 5.04/16/18The Geiger location has never let us down. Their entire crew is awesome
- Rating 5.01/17/18Good tasty breakfast.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Love the online ordering! Fast and ready everytime we have used it.
- Rating 4.09/25/17My oder was ready quickly and staff were very friendly. The to go containers build up to much condensation. Which causes fried foods to become soggy rather quickly.
- Rating 3.09/25/17The food was good except my chicken patty was only big enough for half the bun so ended up having to remove the bun. My husband's avocado was a big chunk in the middle of the sandwhich. And both of bacon was over done.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Tasty fast and efficient. Also very understanding when I ended up late to pick up due to work. Would recommend to anyone.