Denny’s N Argonne Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Argonne Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Argonne Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.010/30/18The first time we got food everything was great and it got to the house fast. This last time on the other hand not so great our skillet meal didn't have the tortillas (had some at home luckily) fries in two meals were cold, would've said something that night but it was late and we were tired hence why we got delivery:)
- Rating 1.010/26/18Cold food
- Rating 1.07/16/18Ordered a club sandwich started eating and bit on something hard come to find out someone had purposely broke the toothpick off in the hole sandwich had little pieces of toothpick in it
- Rating 5.07/16/18I ordered online for pick-up. There was a printer issue in the kitchen, so my order wasn't actually received in the back (they had it up front). Despite having to wait a little longer, the staff was amazing! Very apologetic! Offered me something to drink while I waited, apologized again and again. One of the ladies (I think she may have been the manager?) even went and helped make my order. I kept telling them it was no problem, and this was my mini break away from my kiddos, so I really, really didn't mind waiting! Thanks for the amazingly awesome service, and the great food! You guys are the best!
- Rating 3.04/9/18Again, food was good but anytime I place an online order, it's never ready on time. I get there and wait for them to cook the order. I can't help but wonder if they don't know where or how to find online orders.
- Rating 5.03/27/18Pleasant crew, food served hot.
Vast menu, priced with in working people budget.
- Rating 2.03/19/18Food quality was fine but I waited 25 minutes as my email instructed, arrived at my local Denny's only to learn they hadn't even started it.The restaurant was basically empty. This is the second time that this has happened and I just don't see the point of ordering online if they're not going to start it until you show up.
- Rating 4.03/6/18The food was good but lukewarm and we picked it up as soon as possible. My son's sandwich looked like it had just been thrown in the container.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Fast good food
- Rating 5.01/9/18Good job
- Rating 1.010/30/17First time I ordered take out from Denny's. Was so excited because I love Denny's. Got the T-bone entree. Asked for medium rare. Got well done. Mom got the ultimate omelette. She said it was pretty good. Then my brother orders the all American slam. Eggs, bacon, sausage hasbrowns and pancakes. All he got was the pancakes. Needless to say not a good first experience. And kinda turned me off to the whole thing. Sad. Probably won't do it again.
- Rating 2.010/12/17We ordered 2 chicken strips appetizers dessert and a drink. The drink was not included. We returned to get the drink. The celery was not included with the chicken strips. To go orders have to be right or get out of the business.
- Rating 5.08/31/17Pretty swell
- Rating 5.08/17/17Great food ata great price. The food was ready when I arrived and I prepaid so I was out the door quick. I highly recommend this service