For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Spokane
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Spokane
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.011/14/18Food was okay, but when I called to complain I got an incompetent manager would couldn't fix the issue I was having over the phone. Ordered a double cheeseburger with Bacon, no onions or tomatoes and extra pickles, didn't get my pickles, any of them, or my bacon. Will not be ordering from here again. Completely disappointed.
- Rating 2.011/14/18On multiple occasions we have ordered, we were shorted on food that we ordered and we addressed the concern with management and we were told that we were wrong. When things are expensive, for example French fries that are 4.00 we expect 4.00 worth of French fries so you will no longer have our business.
- Rating 5.011/9/18Got food quicker than stated and cooked to perfection! Thanks!!
- Rating 5.010/31/18I always have a great experience at this location.
- Rating 5.010/31/18I ordered the turkey dinner, so good, have never been disappointed by the food I have gotten from this, or any other Denny's. I Love that it's white meat and its so tender
- Rating 4.010/12/18I have only had good experiences with Dennys. My favorite place to eat chicken fried steak.
- Rating 5.010/5/18Got a to go order for the first time and my order came out just right! Can't wait to order again!
- Rating 5.09/26/18Really quick and great tasting food. Ordered on line and picked it up. Great job. Food still hot when it got home.
- Rating 4.09/20/18Food was great. Missing gravy though
- Rating 2.08/14/18I wish I could say something good but my experience the last 3 times have not been. I feel that quality in your food as declined at this specific location in Spokane WA. Each time the burgers we're falling apart literally the Patty falling out of the bun in chuncks. And the bun soaked with juices from the burger and tomatoes so maybe finding a new way to build the burgers and prep the Patty's should be in order. I can tell passion is missing at this location as there is always an issue with my order. Another time I ordered two orange juices and the guy said that the machine has been acting up. Got home put my straw in my juice and sure enough it tasted like water with a hint of orange and the same thing with the other juice. Only thing that I have been able to enjoy at this location were their pancakes and that is sad it being a new location only open for maybe a cpl years. My advice to you guys is to replace the manager(s) because theybare the ones responsible to hold the team to the highest standards and that evidently is not happening. Maybe giving the cooks some more positive training would also be helpful. If these things are not done I don't foresee your restaurant staying open much longer and that's to bad because Denney's has always been a place of good memories with my family as a child and I would like to make those memories with my children but at this rate who knows if it will exist in the next few years. Best wishes and hope things can turn around. P.S. I am a restaurant manager and have debated on applying at Denney's just to help turn the place around. It needs help before it's to late!
- Rating 5.08/7/18Good food, friendly service and affordable price.
- Rating 4.07/31/18food was ready and correct
- Rating 5.07/23/18Extremely happy with the entire process. Great job!!!!!!
- Rating 4.07/16/18I mostly call in orders for pick up, but the staff seems to complete the job and all items are correct so keep up the good work!!
- Rating 4.012/12/17The food was as expected, although with the free pie promotion we only got one slice not the whole pie as advertised
- Rating 2.011/6/17The small amount of food that we received was alarming compared to the amount we normally receive when ordering online and in the restaurant. (Three tiny pieces of broccoli for each meal, for example.)The kids spaghetti I ordered had barely any sauce at all and the noodles were so cold and hard that my daughter could not even eat them, so she had no dinner. We order from Denny’s to-go all the time and it’s usually great so we were very disappointed with this order.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Love their food and being able to just go pick it up is helpful with little kids. Our order was exactly what we ordered and was ready when the end of order processing said it would be. I will definably be ordering from them again
- Rating 1.09/12/17Cold food, no syrup even though I specifically requested it with my order. Sat and waited at the restaurant for 1 hour while the food was sitting on the counter but no waitress would come to the podium to assist. Horrible experience.
- Rating 5.09/5/17All of the food I have ordered has been good! Could improve accuracy on takeout orders.
- Rating 2.08/28/17The food is always cheap. The service is always terrible. But again the food is cheap. And every time I rate less than 4 stars, there's an error.