Denny’s S Hosmer
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Hosmer
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Hosmer
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/1/18My mom and I didn't feel like cooking a big Thanksgiving dinner for just the two of us so we decided to order Denny's Thanksgiving dinner to go so we could enjoy our meal in the comfort of home. When we arrived, the staff quickly brought our meal out and off we went. To be honest, we didn't have real high expectations for the meal since it wasn't "home cooked" but we wanted to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday with a turkey dinner and the price was very reasonable. To our surprise the meal was exceptional; the turkey was tender and moist and the dressing and potatoes and gravy tasted almost like we had made them ourselves. Before we were even half way through our meal we decided that Denny's Thanksgiving dinner would become our new tradition for many holidays to come. Thank you Denny's for making our day enjoyable.
- Rating 5.011/6/18The food was cooked perfectly and tasted delicious
- Rating 3.08/14/18It took close to an hour to get the food and it was barely warm.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Absolutely excellent service. Thank you.
- Rating 2.04/16/18Food was overcooked/burned. Missing condiments on my to go.
- Rating 1.04/3/18This is the second time we have ordered "To Go" food from this location. This is the second time we didn't get our complete order. The first time we paid .89 cents extra to receive the upgrade "in season fresh fruit" as a second side to the dinner. We didn't receive the fresh fruit or a second side of anything that was included in the dinner. So we paid extra to get an upgrade to a side that was included in our meal that we never received. Second order we paid extra .89 cents to get "extra" mushrooms with the steak dinner. They called to tell us they didn't have any mushrooms let alone extra mushrooms that was supposed to be included with the steak. So I asked them to simply deduct the .89 cents,, they can't do that, so what can you offer me? I was told they can give us some extra toast on top of what comes with the order. Toast was part of the dinner plate. Guess what,, no only did they not have any mushrooms they didn't give us any toast, NO TOAST!! Not any regular that was supposed to come with the dinner and not any that they said they would give me for the extra .89 cents we paid for the mushrooms they didn't have. Also ordered a banana split and a build your own sundae. They don't have any strawberry ice cream or chocolate ice cream that is clearly listed to build your own deserts and of course couldn't cancel those either because the order was made online for pick up. So don't order online because if you order it and they don't have it you can't get your money back and they can't cancel the order. You won't get your sides and don't upgrade your sides as you will be lucky if you get the ones your supposed too! The second order was their second chance to order from them! We won't be ordering from them anymore!! Total rip off!
- Rating 5.03/24/18Great service and great food! Delivery was extremely fast as well.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Could not have gone more smoothly and the folks in the restaurant at pickup were spot on excellent!
- Rating 3.02/27/18Most of the food was delicious; my eggs were supposed to be over easy and the egg whites were still really watery and undercooked which ruined the whole dish.
- Rating 5.02/22/18We did an order to go...it was ready in 20 mins. All of the staff were extremely friendly. I definitely would eat there again.
- Rating 2.01/17/18They forgot my sausage, so I had to drive all the way back to get it.
- Rating 5.011/6/17The pumpkin spice pancakes amazing also when i order food online it is always ready by the time i get there even if I am early.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Always kind and efficient.