Denny’s 100th St SW
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s 100th St SW
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s 100th St SW
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Full Bar
- Rating 5.04/3/18i am not happy as i wanted grits with my order and didn't get it.
- Rating 1.03/26/18I placed an order using the Denny's App. Arrived at the restaurant 25 minutes later when it said the food would be ready. The food was not ready, they were confused at what I had ordered so I showed them the email confirmation with the order. They gave me half of what they had sitting in a bag then dug through the bag to make it match my order, I then had to wait for them to prepare the other items on the order all the while the bagged food went cold. I was still shorted food but by then I just wanted to leave and never return. Very friendly though can't deny that.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Terrific menu,excellent prices, and great taste. New packaging makes take home a real treat for the whole family.
- Rating 5.010/27/17Awesome service! Period!
- Rating 5.010/3/17Doing a great job your food is so much better then it used to be. The Denny's app is just as easy as the drive up window at fast food places, with far superior food, and the prices are competitive a little more money is worth alot better food
- Rating 1.09/25/17Zero stars as a matter of fact. Went to pick up an order submitted on line and the food was no where to be found. Later an incompetent employee gave the order to somebody else. The employee has no remorse nor any customer training whatsoever. This employee was telling me to wait for 30 to 45 minutes for another order. She has no clues the rediculousness of her lack of customer problems solving skills. I was furious and angry because of her non challant attitude and behavior that I asked for my money. Horrible and a nightmare experience. Will never ever use that location ever. Extremely disappointed.
- Rating 5.09/11/17This was my first time trying out Denny's Online Ordering and I was pleasantly surprised. My order was ready & waiting . . . and hot! I'll definitely be a repeat customer on those occasions when I don't have time to sit down inside!