Denny’s Pacific Ave. South
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Pacific Ave. South
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Pacific Ave. South
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.09/25/17Website was difficult as it kept refreshing when I tried to set a time for pickup. I got my club sandwich with onion rings and the rings were very cold & there was one little limp piece of lettuce on the club. Asked for my meal at 10pm, arrived at 950pm, receipt stated made at 920pm, that made cold food. Couldn't use my AARP discount on the app either.
- Rating 1.09/12/17I entered a pick up order online it said it'd be ready in 20 minutes when I got there it was not ready and I had to wait an extra 15 minutes to get anything.
- Rating 1.08/17/17The food was horrible. I was there at the time it gave me and I had to wait over 10 minutes to get my food just so they could bag it. We got two build your slams and the cheese hashbrowns were burnt and so crispy I needed a knife to get a bite. The only items that were done correct was the milkshakes. If I was dining in the restaurant I do not believe we would of got the food we did because it would of obviously been sent back.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Ordered for take out. It was ready and fresh at the time they estimated. Will do this again.