|Monday - Thursday|
6:00 AM - 1:00 AM
|Friday - Saturday|
Open 24 Hours
6:00 AM - 1:00 AM
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Greenfield
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Greenfield
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/12/18The food was ice cold and they forgot to put butter and the hot cream cheese sauce in order. Very disappointedResponse from Denny's12/12/18We are very sorry we disappointed ☹ and certainly hope we offered to reheat or replace your food. In any case we will strive to do better. Thank you.
- Rating 5.012/11/18Never have a problem with this location. Everybody is wonderful.Response from Denny's12/11/18Thank you! We appreciate your comments, the 5★ and your business!
- Rating 3.011/28/18The pumpkin puppies were super greasy and the steak was over cooked and lacked flavor. Also there was no dipping sauce for the puppies or ranch for the chicken tenders.Response from Denny's11/29/18Thank you for your comments; we will work to improve on the points you raised. I hope we offered to correct or replace the mistakes. We appreciate your business.
- Rating 5.011/6/18It was great. Thank you!Response from Denny's11/8/18Thank you. We appreciate both the 5★ and your business!
- Rating 4.010/3/18Love the seasonal promosResponse from Denny's10/4/18Thank you! Look for our items next week. We appreciate your business ☺☺
- Rating 1.09/11/18Food was almost an hour later than the given delivery time not happy at allResponse from Denny's9/12/18I am sorry about this. We continue to work with our delivery partners on speed. If we can assist further please either visit the contact page at www.theroadinc.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- Rating 1.09/5/18Worst experience ever.Response from Denny's9/5/18We are terribly sorry about this :(. If you care to provide more details please visit the contact page at www.theroadinc.com or email us at email@example.com. Thank you.
- Rating 5.08/1/18I order online. My order is always ready when I pick it up. The staff is very friendly.Response from Denny's8/1/18Thank you for the 5★. And thank you for your business!
- Rating 4.07/31/18Everything was good except the food was cold and I ordered 2 orders of crispy bacon and only got one. But I love that you deliveredResponse from Denny's8/1/18Thank you for this information. We will use it to help us improve. We appreciate your business.
- Rating 5.07/17/18Food was made well and not just slopped together like some places. Every time I order online my order is correct when I pick it up... as crazy as it sounds that’s hard to come by!
ThanksResponse from Denny's7/18/18Thank you for the 5★. And thank you for your business!
- Rating 5.06/27/18Great Service..Response from Denny's6/28/18Thank you! We appreciate your business!
- Rating 1.04/3/18Food was not correct, called and phone rang forever, gave up and ate cereal at home :-/
- Rating 5.03/6/18Excellent service and food quality, I will return
- Rating 5.01/30/18I’ve ordered online a few times and everyone I’ve encountered each time has been polite and friendly. The orders are always ready as soon as I arrive and the food is delicious!
- Rating 3.01/17/18I always have a complaint here every time my husband and I eat here! But the manager always help us with the situation.
- Rating 1.012/19/17Our food was barely warm when we got it and was prepared incorrectly. Why offer a build your own burger when your staff will make it how they want to instead of with the items chosen by the guest.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Ordered online for pick up later that day. Food was hot and ready. Easy!
- Rating 5.09/14/17👍
- Rating 3.08/21/17The app sucks. Usually no one at the counter as they are busy chatting with other coworkers. Everything else ok.