Denny’s S. Howell Avenue
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Howell Avenue
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Howell Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●NEWLY REMODELED
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●FREE WiFi
- Rating 5.03/26/18Ordered online for the first time. It stated that I would be able to pick up my order in 15 minutes. I arrived and sure enough, my order was packed up and ready to go, hot and really good! Thank you Denny's.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Ordering was easy. Food was all ready to go when I arrived.
- Rating 4.02/27/18The service was prompt. Although they did forget my kids cup, I was still pleased.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Best breakfast sandwich I have ever had in my life. I highly recommend the grandslamwich.
I order from here weekly as the location is right next to my place of business. This location is solid, everything has always been as expected.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Great service
- Rating 1.01/2/18We went on Christmas Day and ordered two pies for Christmas. I ordered them online a pecan and pumpkin pie. My husband went inside the store and he was told they were out of pumpkin and they were busy so he took down my information and said they were going to refund my order. I never did get my refund for this. I think that is horrible business not refunding it at the moment. I know they were busy but the outcome should have been different.Response from Denny's1/4/18Hi: Sorry to hear about this and that we let you down. Based on your description of your order our management team at Howell spent some time trying to find it, but could not. If you want to respond back with your order number that will help us try to make this right for you. Thank you!
- Rating 1.012/27/17I'm pretty disappointed in this location's execution of the online ordering system. Consistently, our orders have been given to us cold, incorrect or incomplete. After so many chances, we will not return.
- Rating 5.012/5/17no problems. everything went well.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Food was good!
- Rating 5.010/17/17Always nice and always has my food ready!
- Rating 1.08/22/17Ridiculous. I used the app because it's impossible to get an order right by calling. Now they have upgraded their ability to screw up.
When I call my local Dennys to place a to-go, I get 97 rings, then someone rudely puts me on hold. I downloaded the app and ordered WHILE holding to place an order. When I went to pick it up, the one special request (I ordered nachos with the meat on the side) was wrong, and I waited another 10-15 to get the nachos while the other breakfast (Moons Over My Hammy) sat lingering on the counter.
- Rating 4.08/17/17Good food for a good price...love the new mobile functionality but wish they delivered in my area. Dorothea at this location does a great job, I love when I get seated with her as I know I will get great service!