Denny’s W. Brown Deer Road
|Monday - Thursday|
Open 24 Hours
12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
|Saturday - Sunday|
5:30 AM - 11:59 PM
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Brown Deer Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Brown Deer Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●NEWLY REMODELED
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●FREE WiFi
- Rating 1.08/28/18Terrible customer service
- Rating 5.08/14/18Fast and friendly.Response from Denny's8/15/18Thank you for the 5★. And thank you for your business!
- Rating 4.08/7/18We enjoy the food, but both times we've ordered food to go, our fruit was missing. It's a bit disappointing, especially when there's an upcharge for it. Otherwise, everything else was great.Response from Denny's8/8/18We are terribly sorry about this. If there is a particular order we can follow up on please email us the details (including order number) to [email protected] Otherwise we will strive to do better in the future.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Very quick takeout service the Denny's App... Food was ready upon arrival and cashier was friendly and knowledgeable regarding product.......Response from Denny's8/8/18Thank you for the 5★. And thank you for your business!
- Rating 5.08/2/18Order breakfast delivery...had to send someone to pick my order up and my food took so long because the delivery didn't show my hold order was cold.. The coffee was hot.. I still love dennys just didn't like that experience.Response from Denny's8/4/18We are sorry about the delivery service Fail. We will continue to push them to be better. In the meantime thank you for the 5★. And thank you for your business!
- Rating 2.07/31/18I order online for my food to be delivered. I waited over a hour and called the restaurant for them to tell me they will not be delivering my food. That I had paid for online. So I had to pick up my food and it was cold and tasteless. I also showed the manager my emailed receipt stating my food should of been delivered.Response from Denny's8/1/18We are terribly sorry about this. I understand we have refunded you. We continue to push the delivery service (and ourselves) to do better. Thank you for your business.
- Rating 5.07/24/18it was quicker than i expected. It was already ready when i got there.Response from Denny's7/25/18Thank you for the 5★. And thank you for your business!
- Rating 4.07/24/18The service was a bit slow but they only had about 4 people working so that is to be expected.Response from Denny's7/25/18I am sorry about the delay you experienced. We will strive to improve. Thank you for your business.
- Rating 5.06/26/18I absolutely love this location. Friendly staff, food is always fresh and ready when I pickup my orders. I always have all of my untensils and condiments which tells me they care about their customers and ensure satisfaction every time. Thank you Denny's of Brown Deer
Britiney L.Response from Denny's6/27/18Thank you! We appreciate your business!
- Rating 2.04/10/18it was burnt
- Rating 4.04/4/18Wow, what a change in the menu offerings! (Can you tell it's been ages since we've been there?😁). Service was great, the MOD was on her game, had to wait a few minutes, no big deal. Food was as tasteful as ever and it was HOT when she brought it out. My husband enjoyed his meal, as did I. My only semi-negative is that I was not a fan of the potato bread. Other than that all was great. Keep up the great work!
- Rating 2.03/19/18Food wasn't ready had to wait an additional 10 to 15 minutes
- Rating 3.03/6/18I ordered two Everyday Slams for pick-up, one with bacon, one with sausage--on-line, prepaid. Staff were somewhat confused with this. It was supposed to be ready in 20 minutes, which is when I got there. It wasn't ready for pick-up. I had to wait ~5 minutes. When they finally brought it out, it was lukewarm and dry; it was not very palatable. When I presented my AARP card, they would not accept it, which is because I didn't CALL it in--even though my e-mail invitation told me to order ONLINE! For breakfast items, it is better to dine in, even though my wife doesn't like getting "gussied up" just for breakfast!
- Rating 5.03/1/18Everything was Great!!!
- Rating 3.01/30/18The food was okay ... The manager was very nice. But there was a surly employee there who was openly complaining about not being able to leave (this restaurant was open until midnight, and my order was placed around 11:30 p.m.). There were other customers in the restaurant, and one other to-go order was picked up while I was there. I was really shocked to hear this particular employee openly talking on the phone, on a personal phone call, saying "I want to get out of here, but we keep getting customers," like it's a bad thing. Haha. Perhaps he doesn't realize that his paycheck comes from customers. It might be good for the management of this restaurant to remind the wait staff of this small detail.
- Rating 4.012/19/17All good
- Rating 5.010/30/17This online ordering is the best thing to happen to me in quite some time. So convenient and quick love it!!!!
- Rating 5.010/18/17Thank you for being so wonderful every time I visit!!!
- Rating 2.09/11/17a lot of people waiting. Some of them left!! All we heard was we are short handed. Meal was cold and not as much as if I would have ate there.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Denny's on line ordering has been spot on every time I've used it. On time, food fresh and warm