Denny’s W. Brown Deer Road
|Monday - Thursday|
Open 24 Hours
12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
|Saturday - Sunday|
5:30 AM - 11:59 PM
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Brown Deer Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Brown Deer Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●NEWLY REMODELED
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●FREE WiFi
- Rating 5.06/26/18I absolutely love this location. Friendly staff, food is always fresh and ready when I pickup my orders. I always have all of my untensils and condiments which tells me they care about their customers and ensure satisfaction every time. Thank you Denny's of Brown Deer
Britiney L.Response from Denny's6/27/18Thank you! We appreciate your business!
- Rating 2.04/10/18it was burnt
- Rating 4.04/4/18Wow, what a change in the menu offerings! (Can you tell it's been ages since we've been there?😁). Service was great, the MOD was on her game, had to wait a few minutes, no big deal. Food was as tasteful as ever and it was HOT when she brought it out. My husband enjoyed his meal, as did I. My only semi-negative is that I was not a fan of the potato bread. Other than that all was great. Keep up the great work!
- Rating 2.03/19/18Food wasn't ready had to wait an additional 10 to 15 minutes
- Rating 3.03/6/18I ordered two Everyday Slams for pick-up, one with bacon, one with sausage--on-line, prepaid. Staff were somewhat confused with this. It was supposed to be ready in 20 minutes, which is when I got there. It wasn't ready for pick-up. I had to wait ~5 minutes. When they finally brought it out, it was lukewarm and dry; it was not very palatable. When I presented my AARP card, they would not accept it, which is because I didn't CALL it in--even though my e-mail invitation told me to order ONLINE! For breakfast items, it is better to dine in, even though my wife doesn't like getting "gussied up" just for breakfast!
- Rating 5.03/1/18Everything was Great!!!
- Rating 3.01/30/18The food was okay ... The manager was very nice. But there was a surly employee there who was openly complaining about not being able to leave (this restaurant was open until midnight, and my order was placed around 11:30 p.m.). There were other customers in the restaurant, and one other to-go order was picked up while I was there. I was really shocked to hear this particular employee openly talking on the phone, on a personal phone call, saying "I want to get out of here, but we keep getting customers," like it's a bad thing. Haha. Perhaps he doesn't realize that his paycheck comes from customers. It might be good for the management of this restaurant to remind the wait staff of this small detail.
- Rating 4.012/19/17All good
- Rating 5.010/30/17This online ordering is the best thing to happen to me in quite some time. So convenient and quick love it!!!!
- Rating 5.010/18/17Thank you for being so wonderful every time I visit!!!
- Rating 2.09/11/17a lot of people waiting. Some of them left!! All we heard was we are short handed. Meal was cold and not as much as if I would have ate there.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Denny's on line ordering has been spot on every time I've used it. On time, food fresh and warm
- Rating 4.09/11/17Food was ok
- Rating 4.08/29/17French fries are great. Would like to have burger cooked medium rare.
- Rating 5.08/22/17Thank you for being so awesome!!!!