Denny’s S 27th Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S 27th Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S 27th Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●NEWLY REMODELED
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●FREE WiFi
- Rating 5.011/15/18Excelente servicio!Response from Denny's11/16/18Muchas gracias. ¡Apreciamos tu negocio!
- Rating 2.010/10/18Food tasted good, but unfortunately was missing a side from my sirloin steak dinner, and received the wrong drink. When ordering a French toast slugger to go, you don’t receive butter or powdered sugar. I noticed all this once I was home, and just decided it wasn’t worth the fuss. Could have been better.Response from Denny's10/11/18We are terribly sorry about this ☹. If we can assist further please either visit the contact page at www.theroadinc.com or email us at email@example.com. Thank you.
- Rating 3.09/25/18need More staff it’s very very slowResponse from Denny's9/26/18I am sorry if you experienced a delay. It is never our intent to understaff. Thank you for your patience and your business.
- Rating 4.07/31/18Denny's was my first job experience at 16, and I still continue to enjoy the food. I think its even better to be able to have it delivered to my home and be able to relax in the comforts of home.Response from Denny's8/1/18Thank you! We appreciate your business! And thank you for being a part of our team!
- Rating 3.07/24/18Order was incorrectResponse from Denny's7/25/18I am sorry about this! I hope we apologized and offered to correct it. Thank you for your business.
- Rating 4.04/16/18Food and Service was excellent. My only concern is that I was not able to use my AARP card when ordaining online. I was corporate would figure something out to make this possible. Next time I will have to call when placing an order which is more inconvenience for the customer and Denny's
- Rating 2.04/16/18This location on 27th street never gets the orders right at all. They never have enough people there so the wait time is extremely long
- Rating 5.04/11/18Good food %100
- Rating 5.04/3/18Great take out!
- Rating 3.03/27/18I recently ordered for an online pickup. I have no complaints about the taste of the food because it was still good. However being the second time I’ve ordered for pickup I have noticed that the pancakes and food are just quickly thrown together and extremely messy. I would like to think that we’d get the same quality of aesthetics as we would eating in. I also did not receive my bacon that went with my meal. But other than that the food tasted good as always.
- Rating 3.02/20/18People were not very friendly. Service wasn't the greatest. And the worst part was that I was still waiting for my food 10 mins after it was supposed to be ready for pick up when doing an order online. Other than that my order was correct.
- Rating 2.010/17/17Besides the food being cold, the eggs were wet. Not sure why but they were wet and there was a bit of water (egg residue??) in the container where the eggs were. The sausage links were clearly old so I just threw those out as well. But the French toast was fine and the milkshake was tasty and plenty.
- Rating 4.09/27/17Had a bit of a wait before anyone even got to me when was in just to pick up an order but rest was ok n food was good although asked for medium eggs and were but over cooked otherwise am ok