Denny’s W Capitol Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Capitol Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Capitol Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●FREE WiFi
- Rating 1.09/5/18No matter what I order from this dennys they always forget something!! I ordered steak n shrimp. I got the steak no shrimp! I substitute hashbrowns for grits and I dont get neither! I ordered my kid french toast and bananas and guess what no bananas. I refuse to drive back up there after getting home going out the way after spending my money. All times were a fail. I will not be ordering from this dennys ever again I understand a mistake but not everytime. Thats just bad customer service.Response from Denny's9/6/18I am sorry your visit was disappointing. We will use the information you provided to help us improve. If we can assist further please email us at [email protected] or visit our contact page at www.theroadinc.com. Thank you.
- Rating 5.07/31/18This time my order was correct, food was superb, and friendly and professional customer service.Response from Denny's8/1/18Thank you for the 5★. And thank you for your business!
- Rating 5.07/31/18Very excited that Denny's now delivers. The service was great and the food was even better!!!Response from Denny's8/1/18Thank you for the 5★. And thank you for your business!
- Rating 1.07/24/18Only gave 1 star because I had to, in order to leave the review. But my experience was unfortunate. I paid for items that I didnt receive, and to top things off, it was carry out, so didnt realize the error until I made it home. I ordered two Super Slams, but didnt receive the sausage. I ordered an ice coffee, customized it to add milk and sweeten, but received with no milk and non-sweeten and the receipt even states the correct order.
- Rating 4.07/11/18I live just two blocks from this Danny's and usually use it when i want a good breakfast. I have enjoyed your dinner meals but tend to mostly avoid them only because many are too salty for my taste. I like the employees here, they have always been helpful and fast with their serviceResponse from Denny's7/12/18Thank you! We appreciate your business!
- Rating 3.04/9/18Excellent time frame for pick up but the manager didn’t seem to know what a mobile order was, and was quite rude in acknowledging such. While the staff is for the most part very friendly, there are a few who act not so professional in the area of customer service. Sadly, the managers come across worse than the staff and that should not be acceptable.
- Rating 1.03/26/18The employees were very unprofessional... I was told my food would at a certain time, still had to wait an additional 15 minuets before it was brought out... will not be going back to that location!!!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Experience was great
- Rating 1.02/27/18The service sucked. My food wasn’t ready on time. None of the tables were clean for dining in. HORRIBLE!!?
- Rating 2.02/3/18The customer service is horrible. I only gave 2 stars because I received my entire order.
- Rating 3.01/17/18I ordered extra steak and was not given twice. They should really makes sure they fully read the order and double check it prior to the customer arriving. Also when I pick up food the food comes quick but by the time I get my drinks the food is cold.
- Rating 5.012/28/17I visited last Saturday..I appreciate the fact that the manager there on Capitol location..call me before he processed my order to ensure that my order was right..With his oversight I discovered that my order was wrong..He fixed my issue and even helped me with other online issues..He accommodated me for past issues I've had online..I never saw his face but I tell you I'm one happy customer.
- Rating 1.012/19/17My order was sloppy and burned, my order was missing pancakes and sausage. The delivery fee was $15 but i had to drive the food back to the restaurant to pick up missing items and have the food remade. The second time after i got back to work the eggs were missing their cheese and the pancakes were missing their toppings.
- Rating 1.012/5/17Terrible service. Food was cold when delivered. Delivery driver was on the phone while delivering food.
- Rating 1.011/6/17My experience with this location was horrible this was my second time ordering from them and they forgot my drinks the first time they refunded my money but this time I asked for a manager they left me on hold for 45minutes no one ever came to the phone so I lost out on my money and my food was cold.
- Rating 2.010/26/17Online order pick up time was 20 minutes. Once I arrived, I waited another 15 minutes for my order. Once I made it to my destination and opened my take-out order, it was wrong. I was too far away to get my correct order.
The staff is very unprofessional
- Rating 5.010/17/17Really busy understaff but still great customer service overall.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Great services & food was outstanding
- Rating 5.010/2/17Food was great and service was even better!
- Rating 5.08/23/17Great service 😎