Denny’s E Broadway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Broadway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Broadway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/18/18Everything was great, except, nowhere did it say the bacon cheddar tots have onions in them. They were disappointing and gross.
- Rating 5.04/30/18My family and I love ordering from Denny's. Their food is great and portions are filling.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Everything was correct and delicious!
- Rating 5.02/1/18good food, good waiter, & little to no wait.
- Rating 4.01/31/18Good hot food....thank you
- Rating 5.01/23/18The service and the food was very good. I will definitely come back.
- Rating 4.01/17/18Good service.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Love the staff and food
- Rating 1.01/2/18Both times we have ordered to go the orders have been messed up!
- Rating 5.01/2/18Love being able to order online and pick up since I live so close. Very convenient for me, and the food quality is always great. TYVM!
- Rating 5.012/5/17Good
- Rating 3.09/26/17Things were "ok". My father got nachos and something in it was so hot he could not eat it. His face was red, eyes were tearing. My mom tried it and she said it was way to spicey too. The waiter said he'd like to get him something else and dad asked for a strawberry shake, which the waiter brought him. In the end, the receipt included the nachos, no shake, but an additional coff that no one ordered. Things could have gone a bit better. And the whole place bp needs a real good wiping down. Thanks!