Denny’s South 20th Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South 20th Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South 20th Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●FREE WiFi
- Rating 3.012/18/18That forgot BBQ sauce they almost forgot soup I ordered and no utensils besides that food was okResponse from Denny's12/21/18Thank you for this information. We will use it to help us improve. We appreciate your business.
- Rating 3.011/6/18Staff was great but didn't recieve a English muffin that was suppose to be on the orderResponse from Denny's11/8/18We are sorry about that. I certainly hope we offered to replace or refund it. We will strive to do better and we appreciate your business.
- Rating 5.010/25/18The cashier was excellent taking my orders.Response from Denny's10/29/18Thank you. We appreciate both the 5★ and your business!
- Rating 5.011/1/17The food is great and the ladies are nice even when I’ve seen customers being rude
- Rating 2.09/25/17Meh
- Rating 1.09/19/17Everytime I order or dine in; They TAKE FOREVER to come to the front register area. This past to-go order; I waited 15 minutes standing at the cash register while servers just looked but didn't do anything. Meanwhile, my food was cold because of this & the hash browns were tough. Very disappointed.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Fast Service, Great Food.