Denny’s N. Grandview Boulevard
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Grandview Boulevard
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Grandview Boulevard
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●NEWLY REMODELED
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●FREE WiFi
- Rating 3.07/17/18The service was really slow, considering I ordered my food ahead of time.Response from Denny's7/18/18I am sorry about the delay you experienced. We will strive to improve. Thank you for your business.
- Rating 2.07/16/18I ordered a veggie patty in a pick up order and received a beef patty on my burger. I am a vegetarian and could not eat it.
When picking up my order I had 5 people ask if I was being helped... which is great but obviously the attention to detail was missed in the kitchen.Response from Denny's7/17/18I am sorry we got this so wrong. We will use the information you provided to help us improve. If we can assist further please email us @ [email protected] Thank you for letting us know.
- Rating 1.04/4/18The service was horrible. The kid making my meal was screwing around with coworkers the entire time. I called in my order and it was not ready when I got there. Finally had to have someone tell him to get moving. He also forgot part of my order.
- Rating 1.03/26/18Bad service
- Rating 5.01/2/18I absolutely love this location. I am always satisfied with the service as well as the food. Very friendly employees.
- Rating 1.012/6/17The food was okay even though it was cold look like it had been reheated. Last time I complained because they charged me twice they sent me expired coupons so what's the point of complaining. Will probably never use this service again
- Rating 5.011/21/17It was an easy app to use although I wish there was a special request box. I wanted brown gravey over my country fried steak. I was able to order a small cup of brown gravey but I preferred it soaked into the steak before I got it. Also I wanted to double the quantity of garlic bread but there was no quantity box to fill in. Since this was the first time I ever used the app I really didn’t pay much attention if I there is a place for coupons or AARP discounts. This is my only gripe with the to-go app. As far as the Waukesha location, I have never any problems and quite honestly is the best Denny’s I have ever been to. I wouldn’t change a thing about the service, awesome food or prices!
- Rating 1.011/1/17My name is not Michael!
- Rating 2.010/17/17When I got there to pick up my order it wasn't quite ready. When they brought it out, I briefly checked the bag and notes the correct number of items and the top items were correct. When I got home, I had received French toast for my son who actually ordered spaghetti and the sauces that were ordered with the meals were not in the bag either. I have also received under cooked chicken tenders from this same location several times in the past.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Everything was great with this experience
- Rating 1.010/2/17It was horrible. The staff that waited on me or rude the food was not what I ordered and it was cold
- Rating 5.010/2/17Food was hot and very well put together, and the service was great as well. Very good job for a pickup order at midnight. Thank You
- Rating 4.09/20/17Everything was practically perfect, though I felt my steak was medium & not medium rare.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Great customer service!! Picked up multiple orders that were placed for coworkers, everything was perfect!! Manager on Duty assisted carrying bags to my car also. Awesome experience!!
- Rating 3.09/5/17Messed up on one item.
- Rating 5.08/22/17We're never disappointed! We love our Denny's. :)