For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Tomah
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Tomah
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/21/18The food was delicious and everyone in our party of 5 was very happy. Service was efficient and friendly, this is the 'norm' for this restaurant.
- Rating 3.09/11/18For the most part it was excellent. Except my girlfriends egg on her sandwich was really under cook and slimy. She took a picture and I think is making a complaint to that specific store.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great food and service A+++
- Rating 5.06/26/18Great
- Rating 5.04/9/18very good food well order again :-)Response from Denny's4/9/18Thanks for your review! We’re glad you enjoyed your visit! Come see us again soon!
- Rating 1.02/21/18When I order online my card gets declined. But when I go into your establishment it works just fine. I called the credit card company they said nothing's wrong with my card it's on Denny's end. If you could fix that where I could order online things would be great. Otherwise I will use Domino's as my online ordering.
- Rating 2.01/17/18I asked for a medium rare steak and I got medium well done steak.