Denny’s West North Avenue
|Monday - Friday|
Open 24 Hours
|Saturday - Sunday|
12:00 AM - 1:00 AM
4:00 AM - 11:59 PM
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West North Avenue
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West North Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●NEWLY REMODELED
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●FREE WiFi
- Rating 5.03/30/18Love the price, quality and quanity.
- Rating 2.03/14/18Placed an order online, the order was missing food. And the employees acted if it was an inconvenience to make the food I paid for. I also ordered a milkshake and was told the machine was down. I go to the manager to get a refund and she tells me the machine isn’t down. I guess once again it would’ve been an inconvenience to make the milkshake.
- Rating 1.03/14/18The morning waitress that was working on 3/14/18 at 7:08am was rude and told me that I would need to wait to place my take out order because she haa to attend to the tables first. I ended up leaving.
I always go to that Dennys in the mornings once a week, but this experience was not welcoming.
- Rating 4.03/8/18Ordering online was quick and convenient
- Rating 5.02/27/18Very hospitable. Fast and good quality.
- Rating 5.02/22/18This Denny's location has gotten much better over the past year. While the slow service and inaccurate orders in the past didn't keep me from coming (I love Denny's). The improved staff has made coming here a no-brainer. We come almost every week now!
- Rating 1.02/21/18I paid for delivery and when I received my order it was the wrong order. I called to explain that and the manager was nice enough to walk the correct order over but when I received my corrected order the steak I ordered was very rare and I ordered well done. I was not happy and chose not to call them back to correct the order again.
- Rating 5.01/3/18Great service. Order was ready on a timely matter
- Rating 5.012/12/17Great!!!
- Rating 5.010/10/17great service
- Rating 5.010/3/17Food was made fast & it was delicious!
Service was excellent & with a smile!
I highly recommend this Denny's
- Rating 4.010/2/17Part of our to go order was forgotten, I had to repeat and confirm it several times when I called before it was acknowledged but the person on the phone knew what was missing before I told them. We had to drive back to pick it up but overall the food was good!
- Rating 1.09/11/17wrong order