Denny’s West North Avenue
|Monday - Friday|
Open 24 Hours
|Saturday - Sunday|
12:00 AM - 1:00 AM
4:00 AM - 11:59 PM
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West North Avenue
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West North Avenue
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●NEWLY REMODELED
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●FREE WiFi
- Rating 1.04/17/19Placed an online order through the company website and when I went to pick up my order the restaurant was closed. I will NEVER eat Denny’s again EVER!Response from Denny's4/18/19We are terribly sorry for this ☹. If we can assist further please either give our General Manager Mike a call (414-771-7215) or visit the contact page at www.theroadinc.com. In the meantime we will work to improve and hope you will consider visiting us again soon. Thank you.
- Rating 1.010/31/18It was a very bad experience. I ordered online after midnight. The website clearly stated this location was open 24 hrs. Upon arrival to pick up my order, no one was in the restaurant. A car drove into the parking lot and a man went inside. He proceeded to tell my husband”We’re closed but if you wait 7 minutes I’ll make your order. My husband agreed to wait. About 10 minutes later he brought the food to our car. When we returned home our veggie burgers were hard all around the edges and dry as if they were warmed in a microwave. Between the two of us we had about 1 cup of fries each. Looked in the bag to call someone about our experience and realized we never received a receipt. We haven’t had an issue like this before so we were quite surprised and very frustrated. I have my doubts about returning to this location again.Response from Denny's11/1/18We are terribly sorry about this and are investigating. If we can assist further please either visit the contact page at www.theroadinc.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- Rating 4.09/10/18😊Response from Denny's9/11/18Thank you! We appreciate your business ☺☺
- Rating 5.09/6/18Great service and food taste great🤗Response from Denny's9/7/18Thank you for the 5★. And thank you for your business!
- Rating 2.08/29/18If door dash is way behind. You should call and say so. Had to go pick it up myself an hour and half laterResponse from Denny's8/29/18We are terribly sorry about this. We continue to work with our delivery partners to improve speed. Thank you for your business.
- Rating 5.08/21/18Always a pleasure to do the online ordering. It’s quick and easy and the people working are always working hard to get my order together!! Awesome place and yummy pancakes!!Response from Denny's8/23/18Thank you for the 5★. And thank you for your business!
- Rating 5.03/30/18Love the price, quality and quanity.
- Rating 2.03/14/18Placed an order online, the order was missing food. And the employees acted if it was an inconvenience to make the food I paid for. I also ordered a milkshake and was told the machine was down. I go to the manager to get a refund and she tells me the machine isn’t down. I guess once again it would’ve been an inconvenience to make the milkshake.
- Rating 1.03/14/18The morning waitress that was working on 3/14/18 at 7:08am was rude and told me that I would need to wait to place my take out order because she haa to attend to the tables first. I ended up leaving.
I always go to that Dennys in the mornings once a week, but this experience was not welcoming.
- Rating 4.03/8/18Ordering online was quick and convenient
- Rating 5.02/27/18Very hospitable. Fast and good quality.
- Rating 5.02/22/18This Denny's location has gotten much better over the past year. While the slow service and inaccurate orders in the past didn't keep me from coming (I love Denny's). The improved staff has made coming here a no-brainer. We come almost every week now!
- Rating 1.02/21/18I paid for delivery and when I received my order it was the wrong order. I called to explain that and the manager was nice enough to walk the correct order over but when I received my corrected order the steak I ordered was very rare and I ordered well done. I was not happy and chose not to call them back to correct the order again.
- Rating 5.01/3/18Great service. Order was ready on a timely matter
- Rating 5.012/12/17Great!!!
- Rating 5.010/10/17great service
- Rating 5.010/3/17Food was made fast & it was delicious!
Service was excellent & with a smile!
I highly recommend this Denny's
- Rating 4.010/2/17Part of our to go order was forgotten, I had to repeat and confirm it several times when I called before it was acknowledged but the person on the phone knew what was missing before I told them. We had to drive back to pick it up but overall the food was good!
- Rating 1.09/11/17wrong order