For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Wilson
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Wilson
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.08/7/18Please stop emailing me. I have received literally 30+ emails, all identical to this one, within the past hour.
- Rating 5.07/20/18My salad was amazing. Best Dennys experience by far and I've had some crappy service and food from many locations. Great job Wilson, WI
- Rating 4.07/3/18The burger was great as usual, but the seasoned fries looked like they had been portioned out by a 10yr old with small hands. Usually I get a little more than that!! Wasn't to impressed by that part.
- Rating 1.02/20/18They .missed the chicken strips and seasoned fries on my order.
- Rating 5.01/25/18Wonderful app! Really enjoy the quick service. Portions are reasonable.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great as always...
- Rating 1.010/11/17I again atempted to place a web order to this location. Again, I was sorely disappointed. I gave them 30 minutes to complete my order of a fit fare breakfast and an unsweetened tea. When I arrived, there were five employees standing at the front counter. I said I placed an internet order; only one had any knowledge of what I asked for. I received my order in a gigantic tub of a "to go" box (better suited for two gallons of chili) with no cover (only plastic wrap since no one had any clue where the covers were) and no unsweetened tea. I asked for the tea, that took another five minutes. Unbelievable incompetence. I order online because I am a veteran with social anxiety and PTSD, I don't *want* to talk to people. Thank you for realizing I will not be using your app, internet ordering, or restaurants in the future...which is sad because I am an OTR driver and this is normally the only choice I have. I guess leftovers from home will have to suffice.
- Rating 5.09/25/17All was great
- Rating 4.09/11/17I enjoy stopping by for Breakfast but I'm usually in a pretty busy mode. I decided to do the app order due to waiting for 30-35 mins everytime for my food to arrive at the table.
When we placed the order. I posted in Comments. Eat in......
Got there and food was ready but boxed up. The lady made us feel welcomed to stay and eat. Great Restraunt to eat at.Response from Denny's9/19/17We really appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback! See you next time!
- Rating 3.09/5/17The food was awesome. That being said, I submitted an order online and no one seemed to know how to process that order so it was not done in the time quoted to me on the website. Also, there is nowhere to process a discount online (I carry a professional driver discount as well as a veteran ID).