Denny’s S Frontage Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Frontage Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Frontage Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.01/24/18ALWAYS fast, fresh and great food when I carry-out!
- Rating 5.012/12/17AWESOME employees, very nice manager, and ALWAYS great food!
Carry-out is super-fast and the food is always hot and fresh.
Fluffy pancakes and an awesome menu.
- Rating 2.012/12/17Crispy bacon was limp on one end.
Crispy hash browns were part raw.
Eggs were undercooked.
Spent the rest of the day getting sick.
- Rating 3.09/19/17I ordered the Apple crisp to go as part of my order. I made a bad assumption that since it was to go that they would not put the ice cream on the hot Apple crisp to avoid it melting all over the Apple crisp. Wrong. They put the ice cream right on it so I had a lukewarm soupy dessert when I got back. I really feel that should have been obvious to separate as much as the dressing they put on the side for my salad.