Denny’s Box 3188
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Box 3188
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Box 3188
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/14/18It took like a hour and half to get our food the last time.
- Rating 3.09/25/18Every time I order on line and arrive later then the time my order should be ready, it is still not ready and I have to wait. If my order says it will be ready in 20 minutes and I arrive in 30 minutes it should be ready. I should nit have to wait another 10 to 15 minutes
- Rating 3.08/21/18The burgers have been absolutely delicious, and even the fries have been perfect the last few months. However the service at our location has seen some problems. For the second visit in a row my wait for carryout was longer than reasonable. On this visit I arrived at exactly the time the system told me to arrive and my online order was still on the printer and had not been given to the kitchen. The store was not very busy this time either. We surely understand when it’s crowded we might have a delay but I his one didn’t seem justifiable. But again... the food has been so good we keep coming back , although if the service gets much worse we likely will not. Thank you!
- Rating 4.08/14/18Food has been great lately, especially those burgers ! Our only issue is that on occasion the order isn’t ready when we’re told it will be, sometimes not bad, other times pretty bad.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Pat has been the best manager they have had since the change and to I’m saying that not even knowing if he a manger or not
Thanks Pat your awesome
- Rating 2.07/24/18Ordered a bacon cheeseburger plain and a 3 appetizer dinner. Picked up the order and went home,to find out the cheeseburger had onion,lettuce,and tomato. I figured since it was done electronically,and the order was placed online,it would be an easy to read order, I was wrong.
- Rating 5.07/12/18Food was as ordered on time and prepaired very well
- Rating 2.04/3/18The last 2 times we ordered things were missing from our order when I called back they apologized and thanked me and hung up. Did not even offer to make it right so our online will be few and far between
- Rating 4.03/26/18I've ordered three times online and each time the food has been delicious. Twice the meals were not ready in 20 minutes like promised but they were not really late (maybe 10 minutes which isn't bad). One negative is they need to really read the instructions the customer provides. I'm diabetic and leave specific instructions.