Denny’s Hospitality Lane
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hospitality Lane
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hospitality Lane
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Kids EAT FREE Tuesdays & Saturdays
- ●Happy Hour
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Beer and Wine Menu
- ●Kids friendly ( Kids menu, Dreamworks cups,Crane machines)
- ●Big Parties
- ●Handicap Accessible
- ●Take Out
- ●Gluten Free Menu, Nutrition and Allergy Guide
- ●20% off of School Vouchers
- ●Professional drivers discount,AARP,Military and Police, College students discount
- Rating 1.012/5/17It was a very unprofessional experience. Ordered a pie for the order online and get a free pie had to agree with the manager that I ordered a pie even though it clearly stated on the receipt I did. Then they acted like no one has ever gotten a whole pie. When I got home they put a frozen pie still in the packaging box into a pie box. I ended up just putting the pie in the freezer to eat at a different date. It didn’t look appeasing and not even for a free pie.
- Rating 3.09/19/17The soup size is extremely small and the gave me a pkt of silver with napkins. It did not include a spoon.
Your clam chowder is excellent but the pick up (take out) soups are sample size basically.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Always do an amazing job. I always come back here!!!