Denny’s Etchepare Dr.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Etchepare Dr.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Etchepare Dr.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/21/18Everything I ordered was correct when I picked up my order and they staff couldn’t have been any friendlier and sincere!!!
Thank you AllResponse from Denny's8/24/18Lea, thanks for your review. We appreciate your business.
- Rating 3.07/31/18To be completely honest, I tend to get different food every time I order even when I order the same items. Maybe having some sort of consistency training is a good idea? Or maybe post a menu in the kitchen so the cook staff can see what the food is supposes to look like
- Rating 5.07/16/18Great food and deals
- Rating 2.04/9/18The good: The to-go menu was simple and easy to use. Just wish there was a feature to add more custom ingredients, like adding extra mushrooms to the skillet that I ordered. Glad there was a special instrucions area, requested no tomatoes which was followed correctly. Meal was prepared and very quickly.
The bad: I ordered the Santa Fe skillet, but tasted terrible and looked pretty small of a serving. But I’m not blaming you guys for it. Maybe it’s an item that’s just better served in-house, oh well. Will not be getting that again.
I will try the to-go option again some other time with a more traditional item that travels better. Thanks!
- Rating 3.03/6/18I asked for extra queso on my skillet, and they barely put any queso on the whole plate. SMH
- Rating 3.01/2/18Food was alright
- Rating 5.012/5/17First time trying to order an actual MEAL (as in, something other than pizza or Chinese food) online and carry out. Very good experience. To be brutally honest, I only made the order for the free pie, and due to the fact that it's a 12 minute drive back home so the food gets cold, probably won't be doing it very often. The fact remains, however, that on those days when someone doesn't feel like leaving the house and mother doesn't feel like cooking, it's nice to have an option. Don't get me wrong, we'll still be customers, but most likely on a dine-in, get it while it's fresh, basis...
- Rating 5.012/2/17Always fantastic. The managers treat me like family and I appreciate it :) look forward to my weekly visits.Food is cheap and very good :) can’t go wrong
- Rating 5.011/6/17I am here every week. Its my hangout :) I love coming in here and having the manager smile and wave at me. The food is always outstanding and a great price.Had one issue here and it was handled so beautifully by the manager all is certinaly forgotten. Just thrilled every time I eat there.
- Rating 4.010/17/17Love the pick-up/carry-out feature - really fast service with same quality food.