Denny’s Stagecoach Dr.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Stagecoach Dr.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Stagecoach Dr.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/27/18Every time we order food is excellent
- Rating 5.02/27/18food was great good price fast service
- Rating 1.02/22/18The food was awesome, the service was awesome, online ordering was awesome. The stench from employees smoking and getting stoned right by the door made me nauseous.
- Rating 3.02/1/18As a truck driver I travel across the entire country and I visit many Denny's restaurants. I've noticed some improvements across the board and have enjoyed those improvements. In the last few months I've noticed some disappointments. The greatest of these disappointments are the portion amounts in the to-go containers. Mini of my meals are taking back to my truck to enjoy while watching TV. But the portions are so small in such large to-go containers I've often thought it was just an illusion. But whenever I dine in the portions are clearly larger. So that would be my only complaint. Thank you.
- Rating 3.01/31/18Ordered on the app. When I arrived in store, I had to wait at the counter I would say definitely over five minutes before someone acknowledged me. Servers would look right at me but say nothing while I could see my completed order behind the counter. Felt like just grabbing it myself since it was already paid for. Food was decent.
- Rating 1.01/2/18they forgot my garden salad