Denny’s South Main St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South Main St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South Main St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Banquet Facilities Available
- Rating 1.010/30/18Was shorted items. Second time this has happened.
- Rating 5.010/25/18The person who took the order was very polite and patient when I changed my order .. she knew how to take an order with special requests .
- Rating 1.09/26/18After 3 problemsin a row I am starting to think cooks do what they want on pickup orders. On our last order it was specified NO ONIONS, etc.
Tons of Onions all over.
Also on past orders the pickles soaked the buns - the burger was tossed out as a result.
The big problem is the instructions just werent followed.
- Rating 2.09/20/18I ordered online which was super easy to do. Did a pick up order. When we got the food and got back home, they were the smallest portion I’ve ever seen. I had this order before and it was good. This time....I counted 6 FRIES. Ridiculous. And I ordered lunch and my friend ordered breakfast. He didn’t have syrup in his bag (he got pancakes). I had asked for a two sides of ranch and the ranch was so thin and runny, it didn’t even stick to the sandwich me nor the fries. It would just slide off. Two stars because last time was good but this time was absolutely terrible.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Great service. Our order was absolutely perfect. They went above and beyond to get out order to us on time.
- Rating 5.07/11/18The service is great everyone is nice and friendly. I love ordering online because they have it ready to go and it’s just awesome food.
- Rating 5.06/21/18The best breakfast in town!
- Rating 1.04/4/18Kept charging me and cancelling transaction with my bank over and over causing me problems with bank. Never using online ordering again.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Food was delicious. Great customer service.
- Rating 3.03/14/18We love Denny’s food and selection. However we have to check the delivery orders to make sure it’s all there because most of the time they are incomplete!
- Rating 1.02/1/18I had the worst experience, On 12/29/2017. I will never visit the dix Ellis Trail location ever again. I received the email stating the food would be ready at 1:05pm my order was placed at 12:45, I left work at 1:06 and arrived at the restaurant at 1:16 my food was not ready. I barely made it back to work(I get a 30 minute lunch). Very unprofessional and rude. The manager a African American female(I don't remember her name) was no help at all, the restaurant was not busy she barked orders then finally went in the back to help a slice of cheese was thrown on one of my orders (a salad) I could have picked another type of cheese if you don't offer American shredded. It was HORRIBLE. Sorry it took so long for this review. The form says all fields required I would not even give this location a one star.
- Rating 5.01/23/18They did a great job!
- Rating 5.01/17/18great costumer service. clean facilities love going there for breakfast and lunch !!
- Rating 4.01/3/18I appreciate the fast and accurate service I get at the location I give my order. Great job.
- Rating 4.01/2/18Sometimes the service here is great and other times they get busy and forget to refill the drinks or check on you. Overall, we haven’t had any major concerns and this remains our go-to Denny’s location.
- Rating 2.012/30/17I placed & paidfor my take out meal on line. The Mgr/host noticed no plastic ware in my bag. She was attentive. I was staying in Fallbrook w a relative after moving for a few days. That morning was particularly windy & chilly. I rarely place orders to go. I was unamused by the pancakes w my Grand Slam. The up side of the cakes had curb appeal, the underside was an extremely darken/ over cooked pancake. This was not up to your standards. If I had been sitting in your restaurant I would have sent this portion of the order back. It was too tough to slice thru. I of course have a photo.
- Rating 5.012/9/17So so good! The service was amazing!
- Rating 5.012/7/17I have been using the online ordering system and have had nothing but good service! All of my orders have been ready earlier than the estimated time and the quality of the food is great!
- Rating 5.011/20/17Great Service and usually really fast order completion. Great integration with the app and fast pickups.
- Rating 5.010/3/17Denny’s has such tasty food we order breakfast, lunch, dinner and more all the time for anytime we’re hungry. We’ll take home several meals at a time so we have a few days of great food to enjoy. We love Dennys!