Denny’s Hawthorne Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hawthorne Blvd
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hawthorne Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Free Wi - Fi
- Rating 5.03/15/19Food was good service was quick
- Rating 1.011/28/18I honestly dont know why i still come to this dennys after all the bad experiences...its just close to my house i suppose ...ive done many responses and surveys and nothing changes ..so i will just go to the one on segundo from now on ...my last trip wasnt terrible in the sense that the order wasnt too far off what i asked ..i usually order online here and they always either get the order wrong or give poor service...my last wasnt too bad they got the 2 meals correct but did not provide the requested condiments ...i checked it was written on receipt...side of ranch please ..if its an extra charge its fine but to just ignore is very infuriating . ...i arrived to pick up order at pick up station...i can see plenty of orders ready for pickup ...not 1 not 2 but 3 people walk by AND make eye contact without any acknowledgement ..i patiently wait but after several minutes become a little irritated..a gentlemen walks up to main host area and greets a women behind me...when i say ive was here before her he responded with im going to help her first ..i let him know i have been waiting for several minutes ...he just motioned an employee to hand me my food because he was already insistent on not helping me ...i grab my food and leave and then realise no condiments...another bad experience at this location...fyi the gentleman who refused to serve me had a different color shirt then the servers which lead me to beleive he is management ...well i guess that is this stores standard
- Rating 5.010/30/18I love Dennys Hawthorne, because your wait time is minimal and there is less time to wait for your food.They are always crowded, but when you sign-in, you see the workers cleaning the tables as soon as people leave to get waiting patrons to a table. I have been to other Dennys and the service was the opposite.
- Rating 5.010/25/18My order was received with the correct items. I was pleased with the deliverer and the awesome delicious food.
- Rating 4.010/16/18Food was tasty and on time.
- Rating 3.010/3/18My breakfast had hash brown and they did not give it to me. It was later than 20 minutes. It took 30 minutes. I had to ask for my drinks that come with breakfast as well. If it’s 30 minutes let the customer know on website.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Food was delivered quickly and portions were just like the restaurant. Food was still hot when it arrived. Thanks.
- Rating 4.08/29/18Food was great!
- Rating 3.08/21/18They never give the sides that are requested...not the first time either...this location always does this ...i only go here cus its the closest ...will be going to the one in el segundo from now
- Rating 5.07/16/18We placed an online order and everything was great.
- Rating 2.07/9/18I ordered online for pick up. The food was promised at 11:55 and I didn't receive it until 12:25... a full 30 minutes later and the staff at the restaurant all seemed to be overwhelmed. There were other people waiting to pick up their food and all had the same frustrations of waiting to long for their orders.
- Rating 2.03/6/18They got my order completely wrong. They forgot my drinks and had cooked an order of my eggs wrong. My husband had to go back to get correct items. I will not be using the service again
- Rating 5.02/25/18Awsome, hawthorn store
- Rating 2.01/30/18NOT HAPPY-LAST ORDER-SUNDAY-NO ONE DELIVERED MY FOOD,YET THE ON LINE TOOK MY PAYMENT,I GOT NO FOOD-COULD NOT FIND HOW TO STOP ORDERS ON LINE.I REALLY ENJOY MY FOOD WHEN I CAN GET IT-I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW.
- Rating 2.01/23/18I don’t know why give the option of take sauce or dipping and don’t give it
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great
- Rating 5.01/17/18FOOD WAS VERY WELL SEASONED,GOOD TASTE.LOVE THE CHOICES I HAD.THANKS FOR TAKING SPECIAL ORDERS.KEEP UP GOOD SERVICE,SHUT IN,LIKE MYSELF NEED THIS SERVICE.
- Rating 4.012/30/17GREAT FOOD,SEASONED WELL.HATE WHEN THERE IS NO ONE TO PICK UP MY ORDERS.I AM HOUSE BOUND,MEANS A LOT TO ME THIS SERVICE.
- Rating 1.012/27/17On December 21st, I placed an online order at 11:43am. In the confirmation email I received shortly after placing it, my estimated delivery time was 12:18pm. After waiting a full hour after my order hadn't arrived, I decided to call and question the whereabouts of my order. Only then, at 1:18pm, was my order finally being picked up and delivered to my address. I received my order at 1:33pm. Taking nearly two hours to have an order prepared and delivered to an address that is quite literally no more than a mile away (yes, my home is one mile away from the establishment's location) is unheard of. For this reason, I will not be ordering from Denny's ever again and I will be sure to advise others thinking of doing so against it.
- Rating 2.011/30/17I WAS MISSING MY SIDE OF FRUIT...MY CHICKEN STRIPS WERE BRIDDLE AND COLD AND MY FRENCH TOAST TASTE LIKE BACON