Denny’s Madison Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Madison Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Madison Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/10/18I put my order in on line and pick it up. It's always ready when I get there. I love that I can pay online, so I don't waist time dealing with the cashier. I only get a half hour lunch.
- Rating 2.07/9/18I was not pleased with my visit. I ordered online and my order was to be ready in 30 minutes. When I got to the restaurant at 30 minutes, my order still was not ready and I had to wait another 20 minutes for it.
- Rating 4.06/5/18My star rating is 1 out of 5 but apparently the above is not allowing me to do less than 4
There were multiple items missing from the order and did not realize se it until I left and arrived home. In addition, there was a complete disregard for any special instructions!!!! The burger I ordered, the bun was completely soaked and soggy. I’ve only had past positive experiences with this location and was completely disappointed with this experience!!! I am very reluctant to use this service or this location again
- Rating 3.011/28/17I ordered my thanksgiving plates for pick up through the online service. I give the experience three stars because the online ordering was easy to use but the restaurant gave me one inaccurate plate out of three plates. The restaurant also did not include cranberry sauce with the turkey plates as featured in the advertised picture. I called the restaurant to inform them of the missing items and wrong order and the manager offered me pies but I was still disappointed with the thanksgiving experience.
- Rating 5.09/6/17Even though I placed my order online, the waitress was nice enough not to prepare the smoothie I ordered until I got there to pick it up, it was cold and fresh when I arrived...my scramble was good too!