Denny’s N Hamner Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Hamner Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Hamner Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.02/14/19Pretty nice Denny's Restaurant.
I ordered my meal online and the wait was a little bit longer than quoted, but they seemed busy. The Hostess was kinda busy but did communicate with me and was pleasant .
They did miss my special instructions that I instructed as per the online menu option. I wished to substitute healthy heart fresh fruit selection for the hashbrown potato. I don't know why they would have a special instructions section to fill out that invites such substitutions if they don't pay any attention to it? No big deal. I suppose I should have double checked my order before leaving. Or better yet they should go over what you ordered when they hand over the bag to you..... Overall good food, clean facilities. Well groomed staff. My complaints are minor and will patronize this Denny's again.
Update: Denny's mgmnt read review and contacted via email to express concern.Response from Denny's2/17/19Thanks Brian,
I understand your concern with the special instructions not being communicated to the kitchen on your online order. I will reach out to our on line order team to see if there can be more options added for Potato Choice so that the option for fresh fruit is available. Thank You so much for bringing this to my attention.
- Rating 4.012/4/18The pick up was very late, otherwise fine.
- Rating 5.010/30/18very good service and very good (hot) food.
- Rating 4.07/12/18Overall, I will say that the food was delicious and we will definitely be back. However, with that being said, I do have a few notes:
1. My husband's meal was customized to be scrambled eggs with cheese and instead we received the regular over-easy option (I think that's what it's called).
2. My husband's meal was also missing the bread option, he had ordered wheat and there was no bread included at all.
3. Lastly, only one set of cutlery pieces were in the bag, and we had ordered 2 meals.
With that being said, the gentleman at the counter did advise my husband to check the bag for accuracy and he did not. So, the blame for inaccuracies is also on his shoulders. Lol
- Rating 5.05/16/18I had a very simple order of hash browns and French toast. Everything was hot when I received it. I asked for crispy hash browns and they were cooked to my liking. I would definitely to a to go order again.Response from Denny's5/24/18Thank you very much for Great review. We work really hard to offer the best food and best service in the best possible environment, so I am happy to see that reflected on your last to go order. Our team members are happy to see this review.
Hope to see you here soon. Manjiv Bhattarai
- Rating 1.04/16/18The food was awful, service was rushed, and both my boyfriend and I ended up sick after eating. He had a grand slam and I had a pancake. Cmon Denny’s?
- Rating 1.03/25/18This location is horrible. Customer service is horrible! I gave it another shot because it’s in my town but they do no treat there customer right! Never have any seasonal cups for the kids! Don’t try to ask for your meal to go! They never have containers for your food.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Amazing food!
- Rating 1.01/9/18This was the worst experience with Denny’s we have ever had. The order took 30 minutes past the original time to complete, our orders were completely wrong, they forgot part of it, and our food was cold. Because of this situation (and the fact that we spent about $80 on the order) we will never be coming to this Denny’s again. Would have given 0 stars if I could’ve.
- Rating 2.012/19/17Your delivery fees are OUTRAGEOUS!!!! With Door Dash the most I pay for delivery is $ 5.99 with some choices delivery is free. The food was up to your high standards.
- Rating 1.011/7/17Ordered my food and it said it would be available at 12:19 I went there and my order was not ready. I had to wait an addictionall 15 mins I wasn’t out until 12:35. Horrible customer service. Not ordering from here again. If I could give 0 stars I would. They took forever just to make a milkshake and a split
- Rating 5.010/2/17Wonderful service.
- Rating 3.08/21/17The food taste great and was ready when I picked it up; however, the forgot the orange juice and coffee that came with one of the meals. Unfortunately, I was unable to return from work to pick it up.